No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shoot you with the glue hose from btd, slowing you down, and steal the banana. I hope you aren't considered a moab class...

Comment

• Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
      I shoot you with the glue hose from btd, slowing you down, and steal the banana. I hope you aren't considered a moab class...
      I said it was 10000BC, and there is limited tech, but hey. You do you.

Glue is just super harmless. Easily removing it, I catch up, and steal the banana in your dream, and hide somewhere, very secret.
      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

• Its in your mouth.So I opened your mouth really wide with cartoon logic then take the banana and then enter a door which leads to The Planet of the Apes somehow.If you excuse me,RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Back from the ‘dead’ and ‘die’ again.But still NK member
        Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

• Every capital letter for the post above mine fast forwards time. You, are unfortunately stuck in a wall, dead. Steal.

Comment

• Suddenly, because we are in the future now, a tractor beam appears, and the banana floats away from your grasp. My banana.

Comment

• And the tractor beam suck you in, destroying every atom and quark of you. A farmer plants it, and it grows a banana tree, and I steal the banana.

Comment

• Hey,at least there's more bana-*notices the tree only grows one banana*

........*Presses detonator*

*Explosion*

*Banana was sent flying into my hands,then presses detonator again,sending me flying*

........Explosive Jump to DA MOON,BOI!(banana is with me)

Comment

• The mercenary, Soldier, explodes you into bloody gibs, and he steals the banana. I hired him, so it's mine.

Comment

• I hired Demoman....from the RED team.They remembered the war they had between each other,so they began fighting again.Meanwhile,I used the pre MYM Cirt-a-Cola to get the speed boost.Then,I ran towards you,snatching the banana and shoved you of a cliff with the Shortstop.And I ran away.

Comment

• Demoman found you as a BLU spy. I was on his team. Respawing, I put a Cow Mangler 5K towards you and BOOOOOM. I cap the intel and the banana. I win. Perma Crits activated. I then burrow it inside a Phantom Ruby, in Null Space

Comment

• I grabbed the Valve Rocket Launcher and start shooting you.With the very high damage bonus,you died by the explosions of Valve.Then,I used the Rocket Jumper to pick up the banana(banana is intel cuz everyone wanna obtains it) because of the developer powers.I 'ent_create'ed a bunch of HHHs and MONOCULUS to distract you while I run away at the speed of a charging booties Demoknight with 4 heads.

Comment

• I send Omega Beams at you, teleporting me to you, then shredding you from the Omega Beams. I steal.

Comment

• I call forth the Eagles from Middle Earth and asked them to take the banana from you.After I got it.I launch myself into space via a really,really,really big slingshot that sent me flying to a world where cartoon logic reigns supreme.

Comment

• Net Neutrality does not like how you use the internet. Your sites are throttled. I steal the banana while you recap the connection.

Comment

• The BMC towns from every player who has ever quit (which is a lot, since almost no one plays it any more) attack you, and then fight over the banana. After they have each destroyed each other, I take it and run.

Comment

Working...
                                X