No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use my water magic to drown you then take the banananananananananananananananananananananananana
    I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

Originally posted by DragonSlayerz View Post
      I use my water magic to drown you then take the banananananananananananananananananananananananana

But you drown while trying to prevent the banana from sinking! Then I put on my Scuba gear, and I dive all the way down. The banana is mine now!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The silent majority Stands with Trump"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This 11 year old has more common sense than most liberals or conservatives --> Get BTFO CNN #V.420.69.Rekt

Comment

i poke a hole in your scuba gear using water and use water currents to get the banana to shore

Comment

I then swipe the banana from you when you make it to shore.

I then eat it.

"Hah, now how are you gonna get it?"

Comment

But the banana is indestructible... :P
            Using my wizard ninja powers, I magically take the banana for your stomach. Then I teleport myself to Death Valley. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Valley)
            Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

I teleport there with help from the TF2 Enginner.Thanks Engy.Took the banana and enter the teleporter again.MINECRAFT

Back from the ‘dead’ and ‘die’ again.But still NK member
              Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

The banana melts in your hands and then reforms in my hands. I take the banana to the void.

Comment

ENDER DRAGON GRAB IT.YESH.Noow gimme*but it eats me and the banana*

....Oh well at least its mine.

Comment

I teleport the banana to me. I then conceal myself inside a box of lava.

Comment

I used X-ray goggles.Found ya then I cast a dozen of Wither Skulls and shoot ya...with fire resistance.Then I used a bat to retrieve the banana and make it into a banana juice with the banana's properties(Wait...banana juice hunting?).Nah its temporary,Mr. Bracket

Comment

I turn into a cow and nab the banana off you

I then hide it inside a safe made of nether brick

Comment

Imma go exploring!!Wait....a nether fortress in the overworld?Better mine it.Wait...a safe in Minecraft??I gotta need some TNT.Oooh I got some.Let's detonate it.Success.Now then,how can I pick it up...I got full inventory...meh gonna ditch some*Ditches some items*Okay banana,you're mi-.Seriously...a chicken got it...COME BACK HERE YOU POULTRY!!

Comment

i kill the chicken, take the banana and go to the far lands

Comment

FALCON PUNCHHH!!!

DS: I'm flying.. WheeEEEE!!!!

*stars appears*

*finds banana and picks it up*
                              bored..

Comment

Since you are in the far lands, the ground can move from below you which it does. you drop the banana while falling which i teleport to me using a banana shaped portal that you can't fit through

Comment

Working...
                                X