No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get killed during an epidemic made by me on Plague Inc.
    Mine

Comment

• I render your plauge harmless with tailor made antibodies.

That was your first mistake...

I take the banana and hide it in a hall of mirrors. I also leave a warning at the entrance telling those who seek the banana not to touch or otherwise disturb the zodiac mirror

Comment

• I got skillz and u need to git gut boi!
        Mine.

Comment

• 9x49cf43 You say so,

Your skills get you through the hall of mirrors and You see both the zodiac mirror and the banana in front of you, the zodiac mirror floats ominously while the banana is just lying on a table

Comment

• I took both
            A,Nything disable used.
            Mine

Comment

• 9x49cf43 you take the items but before you can disable anything your own powers get disabled

Out of the zodiac mirror walks Phantom 9x49cf43, He puts his A.A and E.E D.I.S.A.B.L.E vaccume back on his back and gives you an evil smile.

Then teliports behind you and shoots you with his own tronovirus gun. He take the banana.

I come into the building and attempt to fight him, through sheer luck I obtain the banana from him, though he is still very much alive

(KH 0.2 a fragmentary passage, look it up and it will all make sense, especially if you search phantom aqua as well

Tell you what, I will save you the trouble:https://www.khwiki.com/Phantom_Aqua )
              Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 24-05-17, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• I set you on fire then grab the banana
                I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

• DragonSlayerz there's no rule against an evil Clone of another player being created because they didn't listen to my warning right? (The zodiac mirror in KH 0.2 creates a phantom of whoever touches it out of their doubts and insecurities. Said phatom has improved versions of all the powers the original has. That should explain why Phantom 9x was able to disable the original's powers, 9x touched the mirror and actually took it with him, giving phantom 9x more than enough time to manifest and use his own version of that power before the original could)

OT: I run into you while still on fire and take the banana

Comment

• I throw water at the fire but it was dragon fire not normal fire (I'm referring to the eastern dragons) so your fire gets even worse and it burns you alive I take the banana and put you out with normal fire.
                    Originally posted by Heart Dee
                    I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                    Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                    Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• DINNER Blaster! *fires a massive hamburger comet and a series of french fry rockets at you*

*takes the banana off island's hand*

Now I hired EA, Ubisoft and Bethesda to protect me by paying them 60 billion dollars.
                      EA Shield
                      Shield Points: 4000
                      Reflects off: Every attack until 5 posts are up.

Ubisoft Laser
                      HP: 3200
                      Can pierce through armor and shield.
                      Element: Water, Fire and Ice.

Bethesda Avatar
                      HP: 8000
                      Can be upgraded.
                      Immune to: Electric.
                      bored..

Comment

• Use a blast from the sacred droplet to push 9x in front of the EA sheild, this prompts Phantom 9x to deliver a unhinged attack with his sharpness V diamond Axe but he hits the EA sheild as well a d his attack is reflected back into him. This damages him and triggers his revenge value, causing him to counter with a flying lunge at the EA sheild except his axe glows ORANGE (This is important as orange attacks from the phantom cannot be blocked in any way and must be dodged)

I fire sonic shock blasts at the Ubisoft (they have no element)

Comment

• As phantom me tries to hit me, I barely dodge it and temp. stun him, (Level up.)
                          he hits you.
                          mine

Comment

• Unfortunately, it would seem that he is immune to the stun status effect

Which is actually good for you in this scenario because it means he definitely hits me, I use a gust of wind to blow the banana out of your hand and grab it.

Phantom 9x vanishes, his laugh is heard in the air

I inform you that phantom 9X will most likely target you with his attacks and that you should use this to your advantage to take out ACX9000's summons
                            Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 24-05-17, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
                              Unfortunately, it would seem that he is immune to the stun status effect

Which is actually good for you in this scenario because it means he definitely hits me, I use a gust of wind to blow the banana out of your hand and grab it.

Phantom 9x vanishes, his laugh is heard in the air

I inform you that phantom 9X will most likely target you with his attacks and that you should use this to your advantage to take out ACX9000's summons
                              Could I defeat him somehow?

Comment

• I retaliate both of you by firing the Ubisoft Laser which freezes both of you, causing DoT damage and steal the banana.

I shattered the EA shield to upgrade the Ubisoft Laser. (Lv2)

Ubisoft Laser (Lv2)
                                HP: 5100
                                Will always never miss and can pierce through armor and shields.
                                Element: Fire, Ice and Water.
                                bored..

Comment

Working...
                                X