X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orbital Strike!!!!
    Mine1!!11!1

Comment

• I throw a watermelon at your head. Now your clothes are covered in Juice. I take the banana while you clean yourself up.

Originally posted by Darkfairy666
      I'm not your babysitter you know!
      I tell my clone to leave as it's dangerous here

Originally posted by Darkfish666
      suit yourself, but don't come complaing to me if the other guy tries to block respawnong altogether

Comment

• My clothes are stain proof. But you did run away
        But I use a sharpness 5 axe with a strength II potion (Which one shots).
        Mine

Comment

• I spawn an Ender dragon to knock you away. I then take the banana

And get oneshotted by the Ender dragon (actually he knocked me into lava but you get the idea)

Comment

• Well I spawned with the banana

Comment

• I throw a lot of surprise eggs at you, filling your inventory with useless low level materials suxh as cubits, cocoa powder and charcoal, in your panic to escape the egg spam, you accidentally drop the banana which I pick up

Oh, you also got 25 thousand coins you can use to buy stuff

Comment

• I buy a splash potion of wither 4 and Instant healing potions
                The wither potion kills you
                mine

Comment

• I stick a whole bunch of glitched Righteous Bison projectiles into a gate, and when I open it the projectiles all stream out and kill you.

I take the banana.
                  Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• I summoned Two and a Half Men to ambush you and take the banana.

Two and a Half Men
                    HP: 450

Then I place a Gate Card and throw down a Darkus Laserman.
                    Darkus Laserman
                    G-Level: 370
                    HP: 740
                    Ability: If you have the banana, this monster can attack anyone at any range without fail. Otherwise, remove this Bakugan from play.

bored..

Comment

• I laugh at you for bringing up BAKUGAN, a game that got old before I finished elementary school. I then warp your Bakugan to the doom dimension, and use the legendary Arcana Force XXI-The World/Darklord combo to stop you from playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

I then take the banana.

Comment

• I just replace Bakugan and Yugioh with Titanfall 2 and No Man's Sky. I toss thousands of No Man's Sky copies, forcing you to play every single copy. I quietly took the banana and acquired a Ronco Chef's Knife.
                        bored..

Comment

• I use the rage of the people who bought No Man's Sky and got disappointed with it and use it to burn away all the copies of No Man's Sky. I then shoot you with a S&W M&P 9mm and take the banana.

Comment

• I make everything extremely sweet in taste around you while that is happening I take the banana and hide myself and the banana in a bowl full of bananas.
                            Originally posted by Heart Dee
                            I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                            Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                            Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• I tip the bowl over and kick you in the nuts.
                              Mine

Comment

• I jump on your head Mario style and take the banana
                                Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 24-05-17, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X