No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A.A.and.E.E D.I.S.A.B.L.E fails to work... a powerful force you cannot overcome prevents is powers from working on me (perhaps rule 4? Are you still trying to prevent me from stealing the banana from you in the first place? I can't tell. But the Fact you put OVERRIDE in your post suggests you are trying to stop me stealing the banana from you in the first place, this, breaking rule 4

Might need The Augster to varify,

For the record, the only thing I'm nullifying is anything that suggests my attempt to steal the banana from you failed, not the action of yours that results in you stealing the banana, unless of course, in my post, I have something at my disosal that can counteract it. Such as an axe to cut down a forest of trees if you steal the banana and hide in the forest)

I get sucked up again. This time I uses the hammer of the tinkers to break the vaccum and take the banana
    Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 23-05-17, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
      The A.A.and.E.E D.I.S.A.B.L.E fails to work... a powerful force you cannot overcome prevents is powers from working on me (perhaps rule 4? Are you still trying to prevent me from stealing the banana from you in the first place? I can't tell. But the Fact you put OVERRIDE in your post suggests you are trying to stop me stealing the banana from you in the first place, this, breaking rule 4

Might need The Augster to varify,

For the record, the only thing I'm nullifying is anything that suggests my attempt to steal the banana from you failed, not the action of yours that results in you stealing the banana, unless of course, in my post, I have something at my disosal that can counteract it. Such as an axe to cut down a forest of trees if you steal the banana and hide in the forest)

I get sucked up again. This time I uses the hammer of the tinkers to break the vaccum and take the banana
      It only disables you completely for 30 seconds and weakens you for 3 weeks, but that is more than enough time to dispose of you properly.
      Mine.
      P.S. Do you even English bro?
      P.P.S I overrode the overkill barrier, not breaking rule 4.

Comment

• Except as soon as the 30 seconds ends I just cast mirror on you again to get rid of the weakening effect

I then roundhouse kick you and take the banana before scratching my arm

Comment

• I load a hardcore map and shoot you With my tronovirus gun...
          And I /clear @e
          Real life: I have the banana

Comment

• It would seem that the tronovirus gun no longer effects me, well it DID but the ever-blossoming forest revived me instantly and gave me 30 seconds of invincibility(I count respawning and healing on death as two separate things. I can explain if necessary). I did lose the banana when you executed the clear command so I have the tinks blast you with an orbital laser and then warp the banana to me

A guy who looks just like me but wearing a lab coat appears and shoves a giant needle into my arm. I scream in pain as he yanks it out and leaves
            Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 23-05-17, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Fine! You Made Me Do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              /[email protected] (Repeating 1000 times a minute)
              Back to real life: I have the banana

Comment

• Except that my spawn point isn't in the Minecraft universe, it's in my own domain, so I only die once, but since you killed Everyone and never turned the Keepinventory command on yourself to true. The banana is now stuck in the Minecraft universe with that kill command still running

I have the supreme coding tinks hack the sever to turn it off and they also return all my stuff to me

I then leave my dimension because me being there wouldn't be fair on the other players of this game
                Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 23-05-17, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• I can reverse your freeze by destroying my Tiki Bowl.
                  This allows me to special summon Tiki Head.
                  Tiki Head
                  HP: 20
                  Weakness: Fire (if special summoned)
                  "You can Special Summon this monster if you destroyed 'The Tiki Bowl' but it'll have a weakness to Fire."

Then I summoned Tiki Dreams.
                  Tiki Dreams
                  HP: 140

Now, I removed The Tiki Bowl, Tiki Dreams and Tiki Head from existence to summoned Tiki Knight.
                  He attacks you with extreme speed and hands me the banana.

Tiki Knight
                  HP: 7000
                  "Cannot be Summoned unless you remove 3 "Tiki" monsters from existence. This monster has 3 "Tiki" counters. You can only use 1 "Tiki Counter" once per turn. You can use a "Tiki Counter" to steal the banana without fail. All opponents' luck will drop down to zero, as long as this monster is here."
                  bored..

Comment

• Ok first, Gotta give you credit for being creative rather than just insta-killing non stop.

Sadly, the rules require that I steal the banana from you so I raise my attack with Illustrated belle and beast and then use the Deathspeed Warpslash skill, an attack that never misses (TBKA) on ythe tiki knight and then steal the banana

(Probably a bit cheap, but with a luck stat of 0, I'm guessing all my normal attacks would miss)
                    Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 23-05-17, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Do you think you can beat me permanently with out admin or mods?
                      Think about it as I take the banana from you....

Comment

• After you stole the banana, I throw Harley's Sticky Cupcake on your back which explodes. Then, you trip and fell down 3 staircases and into a woodchipper and eventually travel underground in layers of dirt. To add further bad luck, my Tiki Knight barely survives your attack with just 9 Hitpoints left. This means I can use 1 Tiki Counter to steal the banana. So I used 1 counter to steal the banana. Then I activate "The Turkish Bathhouse".

"The Turkish Bathhouse"
                        "All monsters gain +2500 HP once per turn. All opponents must take a 2 turn bath before stealing the banana."
                        bored..

Comment

• I take a bath

Comment

• I love Pink Bubble baths More than DanTDM.
                            In the Pink Bubble bath, I use Assassinate
                            Assassinate: Instantly kill a damaged Monster of choice without miss. I chose the Tiki Knight.
                            It does cost 4 energy, though... out of my 10 and I have two right now.
                            Hyperfairy777 can now get out and steals the banana from you.
                            Last edited by 9x49cf43; 23-05-17, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I finish up my bath and then rest up for a bit

Comment

• I shattered "The Turkish Bathhouse" to overheal my Tiki Knight.

Tiki Knight
                                HP: 10009/7000 (For each turn, Tiki Knight loses 1000 HP until its HP reaches 7000.)
                                bored..

Comment

Working...
                                X