X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have it......
    bored..

Comment

U forgot to about le wild superman, who then out of nowhere, runs and punches you 999 times, and using the my wizard ninja spell book, revives me for the third time. Then I take the banana without you knowing, since you're fighting le wild superman. Then I go to a secret place that will be impossible to enter, unless you say the right password. (Hint: A very obvious place.)
      Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

I magically get into it though and steal it.

THE BANANA IS MINE.

I hide it inside myself.

Comment

I rip the banana right out of your body. Along with your heart, which I crush.

My banana.
          Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

I grow another heart, I then swipe the banana from you and disappear into the ground.

Comment

I rain Kryptonite shards, badly crippling Superman and knocking you out. I silently took the banana and finish you by throwing you into a ditch. I then upgrade my NoVdia giant to NoVdia X30-MMC.

NoVdia X30-MMC
              HP: 600
              Shield Points: 5400
              Immune to: Lasers, Nuclear Weapons, Fire, Ice, Water and Wind
              Reflects back: Thunder, SMGs, Pistols, ARs and Rock
              Resistant to: Poison, Melee Weapons, Dark, Light and Sniper Rifles.
              If destroyed in Battle, the banana CANNOT be captured for 1 post.
              bored..

Comment

You fail to knock me out since I'm in the ground, I still have the banana.

Comment

Hmm..what's this?*Opens book*

Well...guess the Goosebumps characters got out and will destroy you.....*Picks up a Cheese Jetpack and takes the banana via Giga Drill*

Back from the ‘dead’ and ‘die’ again.But still NK member
                  Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

I come out of the ground after having the banana stolen form me. I chase after the Giga Drill and transform into a helicopter, I bombard it. It explodes and I grab the banana.

Comment

It's bacon, i have the banana.
                      CRAP! I LOST MY BACON!
                      Youtube link here:
                      Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Robocop, then shuts you down. Once he left, I pick up the banana.
                        bored..

Comment

Oh no you don't.*Grabs a Lock-on Missile Launcher and shoots you* Then I grapple the banana and whack you like a TF2 Scout.

Back from the ‘dead’ and ‘die’ again.But still NK member
                          Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

I gatling laser you, then grab the banana.

Comment

I paid Novideo 4 dollars to bring me back to life and give me immunity to all damage for 3 posts. Then I summon NoVideo 8800-FT beast to lock Mk 214 in a bottomless pit and safety gave the banana to me.

NoVideo 8800-FT
                              HP: 2300
                              Shield Points: 8700 +1000
                              Ability: For every kill, NoVideo gains 1000 Shield Points.

Now I began fusing my NoVdia and Novideo using the banana to create NviDEO 760Fi Chimera.

NviDEO 760FI Chimera
                              HP: 2500
                              Shield Points: 12500
                              Ability: For every turn it survives, it can automatically steal the banana unconditionally. If this chimera is killed off, the killer dies too.
                              Reflects off: Thunder, Ice, Fire, Water and Melee Weapons
                              Immune to: Bombs, Darts, Lasers, Plasmas, Poison and Dark.
                              Resistant to: Nuclear Weapons, RRODs, Bloon Rushes and any SAS-series weapon.
                              bored..

Comment

I activate BEYOND ALL DIMENSIONS power and erase everything of ACX's from existence, and ignore all of the abilities of his stuff and him because I can. I now have the banana.

Comment

Working...
                                X