No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And got shot by me with a sniper rifle. I looted the banana.
    bored..

Comment

I call in an cargo plane, which drops a 50 ton organ right on you when you least expect it.

I also warp the banana to me right before you get crushed.
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

My Soldier's Scar revives me and I beat you into submission and amputate your right hand to take the banana. Then I forge a HVM-002 smg from wood. (still better than any weapon right now)
        bored..

Comment

I make a Weegee stare at you to death, then I take the banana.

Also, I find the banana is as hard as a freaking rock!
          Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

I used Malleo Shield to nullify your Weegee stare. Then I shoot you down with the HVM-002 and took the banana. Now I linked my old account and my new account to aquire Sun Trans-X and a Mother Brain JR.

Sun Trans-X
            Damage: +650
            Mulitplies Elemental attacks by X25.
            Equipped: Rare Fire Gem +750

Mother Brain Jr
            HP: 2000
            ShieldPoints: 5000
            Resistant to: Fire, Electric and Ground
            Weakness (once shield points are down): Ice and Melee Weapons.
            Last edited by ACX9000; 16-06-16, 05:08 AM. Reason: I decided to combine my forum account me and this account me into one. HAHAHAHAHHAH! You'll never defeat ME!
            bored..

Comment

I become a ninja, rapidly throw uranium grenades at you and take the banana. Then I fall off a cliff. Then I got saved by a wild superman.
              Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

Okay,Mr. Bracket.You.CAN.DO IT(YES I CAN).Then GO FOR IT!!!*Mr. Bracket shoves himself into a cannon and shoots you,then he takes the banana and drops it into a net*Thanks!(Your welcome and hey you gotta pay me a Minecraft emerald you idiot).Fine.

Back from the ‘dead’ and ‘die’ again.But still NK member
                Nothing to see here,just saying GET MEMED BOI/GAL

Comment

You accidentally, and everything is gone. Except the banana which I steal via wormhole!
                  CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

I have risen from my tombstone. Then I quickly sliced your body in half with my Sun Trans-X and took the banana. I now summon a Vale Guard to protect me.

Vale Guard
                    HP: 3800
                    Shield Points: 6200
                    Protects all incoming grenades, melee weapons and magic attacks by 20%.
                    Resistant to: Fire, Ice, and Dark
                    bored..

Comment

*Looks Left* *Looks Right* *Snipes you and your guardian in a double headshot* *takes banana*

I shoot myself and the banana into deep space.
                      I'm out!

Comment

I spawn a Viking from SC2 into deep space which blows you up.

I then fly up and take the banana.

Comment

Le wild superman revives me and I use my Super Stunner X-10000 to stun you and I take the banana.
                          Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

I use firaga and burn you to ashes.

I take the banana from your remains.

Comment

I robbed your soul to revive me and took your banana. Since my Vale Guard is dead, I can now summon The Beast to protect me.

I'm now on earth.

The Beast
                              HP: 7500
                              Shield Points: 3250
                              Resistant to: Physical Damage, Water, Fire, Ice and Rock
                              Immune to: Electric and Steel.
                              Can be only summon if Vale Guard is dead.
                              bored..

Comment

I drop an giant electrified sword on the beast and easily destroy it.

I then proceed to use a shotgun to blow you apart and take the banana from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X