• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACX9000
    replied
    *yawn* *stun wears off*

*builds a massive building to jump off*

*jumps off*

Then I killed you with only one shotgun blast.

I picked up the banana.

With that, I upgrade my Battle Bot into Android Servant and tribute 3 bread counters to summon CDI-George the Bread Loyalist.

Android Servant
    "The non-zombie version of Zombroid Sevant."
    HP: 1500/3000 (due to Dark Hole's effect)
    Shield Points: 2200/4000 (Dark Hole plus George the Bread Loyalist's effect)
    Resistant to: Physical and Stone
    Immune to: Electric and Fire

CDI George the Bread Loyalist
    "He loves bread. He studies the Bread. He shall win elections with bread. And he shall prevail revolutions with bread."
    HP: 1000/2000
    Shield Points: 450/500
    "Cannot be revived or summoned unless by the effects of "CDI-George the Baker". Your team gains +200 shield points per post. Once per turn, George gains 1 Dinner Roll Counter. Once per turn you can tribute 1 Dinner Roll Counter to gain +1000 MAX HP, 2 Dinner Counters to destroy one monster from your opponent's side or 3 Dinner Roll Counters to summon "CDI-George the Bread Wizard".
    Resistant to: Physical, Water, Grass, Rock, Flying and Energy Weapons.

I also summoned Da Bear

Da Bear
    HP: 3100/50 (would have been 6200 if not for the black hole)
    Shield Points: 200/0
    "Completely overhealed and ready to go. All effects and attacks redirect to this monster with 90% less damage. Each turn however, this monster loses 3000 HP per turn. If it hits 0, it must be destroyed."
    Immune to: Magic.
    Weakness: (If it has 200HP or less) Explosions
    Last edited by ACX9000; 18-10-19, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I use the Chaos Emeralds to travel a bit back in time before the Dinner Blaster hit me. I then take out the Legendary Mirror Shield and reflect it perfectly straight back to you, which stuns you and gives me the opportunity for me to grab it and Fortnite Default Dance away.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    *DINNER BLASTER*

*FIRES RANDOMLY*

Somehow it hits salmon and drops the banana.

The banana was then instantly transported to me due to my Banananess

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    Wario crashes into you and causes you to drop the banana. I grab it. uhh.. *transports away*

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Tch. You stole Hectan's ability.

I shall sacrificed Hectan and Morshu to activate the Dark Hole which wipes out all of your summonings and you except the banana.

Dark Hole
    "Destroys everyone but you on the field. You are unable to steal the banana for 3 posts however, and your summonings' HP will be cut in half for 3 posts."

The banana appears to covered in black shock when it appeared in front of me.

As I prepare for attackers, I began to master the building skills of robots, which allows me to summon Battle Bot and CDI-George the Baker to protect me and the banana. FInally, I build a huge fort around the banana with 2 turrets.

Battle Bot
    HP: 200/400
    Shield Points: 900/1800
    Immune to: Electric and Fire
    "A complete melee fighter. Can be upgraded to Android Servant after 2 posts."

CDI-George the Baker
    HP: 800/1600
    Shield Points: 50/100
    "Your team gains 50 shield points per turn. Once per summoning, you can add 1 Bread Counter to this baker. Tribute 1 bread counter to team heal +15%, 2 counters to team heal +33%, or 3 counters to summon George the Bread Loyalist."

Turret LV1 (each)
    HP: 350/700
    Shield Points: 550/1100
    "Automatically targets the nearest opponent. Can be upgraded once per turn."
    Last edited by ACX9000; 10-10-19, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    WALUWEEGEE
    HP: 666666/666666
    Ability: Wah - Can steal anything, and absorb one skill from an enemy.
    I summon WALUWEEGEE to steal 1 million rupees so I can easily pay the 10,000 rupees off. I gain 10x attack and 3x defense by fusing the rest of my rupees into armor. He then absorbs Hectan's ability to summon CD-i Bowser who steals the banana and flies off in his koopa clown thingie.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Ugh. Do i have to play Hotel Mario?

*plays Hotel Mario*

*wins the game*

*gets the banana*

Then I summon CDI-Link.

CDI-Link
    HP: 7000

I shall kill Link and Morshu to summon CDI-Hectan

CDI-Hectan
    HP: 17250/15000
    Ability: "You can Special Summon one "CDI" character once per summoning and gain +15% HP. This card gains 1 Ganon Counter per post. You can summon "CDI-Ganondorf" if this monster has 3 or more Ganon Counters."
    Immune to: Magic

With its effect, I can also summon back CDI-Morshu.

CDI-Morshu
    HP: 6500/6500
    Ability: Forces the opponents to pay 10,000 rupees to attack you.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I tell Stanley S. Squarepants to go and touch you so that a random explosion occurs, sending the banana flying as I swoop in to grab it, I use my portable magic pipe to transport to the mushroom kingdom and hide in one of Bowser's 7 Koopa Hotels.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Hey Siri. Where’s the banana?

“It’s in under a pineapple under the sea.”

I went to Spongebob’s house while he’and his pet are sleeping to steal the banana. It was underneath his fridge.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I summon OoT Link to use Song of Time to go back in time to fix the complete glitch in time you created.

OoT Link
    HP: 20 Hearts
    Ability: Song of Time - Goes back in time and slaps ACX to tell him that Gwonam blew himself up alongside his iPhone so everything you said is impossible. Banana still missing.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Oooh. Let me check his iPhone location.

*checks the location*

Huh. It was 145 days ago. Did he switch?

*sees Gwonam with his new Link Universe Note 10 phone and the map*

Dinner Blaster! *fires a lock-on steak missile at him*

Gwonam loses his control and crashes into a dense lair.

*drops the map*

Huh. There was the banana inside this map. Cool. *takes the map and the banana*

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I summon Gwonam to swoop in from the lands of Koridai to steal the banana back!

Gwonam
    HP: 50
    Ability: The Map - Seals the banana inside his magic map, which transports the banana to a secret area somewhere on the map.
    Squadala - Explodes himself near Impa to do massive damage. Kills its user, but lowers hit enemy HP by 80% and Defense by 50%.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Since I have the banana, i have to destroyed my insta-banana. In return, I can now summon Impa the Old Mage.

Impa the Old Mage
    HP: 1000
    Ability: Can be summoned if any CDI-LINK character is on your side. Cannot be summoned otherwise.
    Triforce of Wisdom: Once per turn, excluding the turn its summoned, you can equip one Magic card to her as a Counter. Gains +50% Intelligence and +50% defense to your team.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    I activate Malleo Shield to prevent me from becoming an Weegee. Then due to the destroyed Triforce of Protection, I can summon Morshu.

Malleo Shield
    Ability: Protects you and your teammates from WEEGEE’s abilities and attacks for 3 posts.

Morshu
    HP: 1/6500
    Ability: Forces the opponents to pay 10,000 rupees to attack you.

Then I summon Insta-Banana to steal the banana instantly.

Insta-Banana
    HP: 450
    Ability: Steals the banana upon summoning. Can’t be summoned if you have the banana.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    I summon my old username WEEGEE to attack The King.

WEEGEE
    HP: 9001
    Ability: WEEGEE Stare - Turns hit target into a WEEGEE clone and is now controlled by him.

The WEEGEE King is now on my side. He takes the banana and gives it back to me.

Dinner
    Ability: HP Doubled, Defense +500

Leave a comment:

Working...
X