No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bribe you with cake and cookies. You eat the cookies and try and say "thank you" with a full mouth, I take offense and stomp on your foot, while you hop up and down I take the banana, and run off, whooping like zoidberg.
    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I shoot you with a BFG 9000, then take the somehow unharmed banana from your gibs.

My banana.
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Then you end up being covered with super glue just a few inches before touching the banana. I silently took the banana while you were frozen due to the glue.
        bored..

Comment

I use glue remover and tackle you. I then wrestle the banana from you and warp away.

My banana.

Comment

You do realized you have a chip that was installed that tracks your location per second. I just saw that by looking at your metal fabric skin that said "Find my Person". I installed the app (thanks FFT Mobile), tracked you down to the mountains, and swipe the banana off your hands. Then I kick you off a cliff.
            bored..

Comment

I reverse the gravity and you float up into space, where you prompted explode, implode, and boil at the same time.
              Oops, the Banana. I summon the Banana using my summoning magic.
              Last edited by CWJD; 12-06-16, 07:48 AM.
              I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
              Click here to view all my:

Comment

I develop a banana tracking satellite to track down the banana. It finds you as the holder of the banana. It also has a tractor beam to take the banana out of your hands. It takes the banana from you. It also has a drop pod to give the banana to me. It gives the banana to me. Finally, it has a turn-into-an-exploding missile function. It then drops down and detonates on you.

My banana.

Comment

CWJD used Counter!
                  *Mk 214 EX gets rekt*

My banana.
                  I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                  Click here to view all my:

Comment

ACX uses Hyper Beam!.

"Killed CWJD"

Found: Banana.
                    bored..

Comment

"Mk 214 EX-Used Final Smash!"
                      *ACX gets destroyed and banana flies out of his hand*

Obtained banana!

Mine.

Comment

Turns out I had already stolen the banana, you have a fake I placed to fool acx.

My own banana.
                        Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

But your "banana" was actually a banana bomb! It explodes and blows you up!

I have the real banana.

Comment

First I summon a Siege Tree. Then I throw you into a bottomless pit after breaking your hand plus taking the banana.

Siege Tree
                            HP: 4500
                            Immune to: Grass and Fire.
                            bored..

Comment

I pick up the tree and throw it at you. I take the banana, and place it somewhere.
                              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Turns out the somewhere you placed it was in my hand, I run off.

Comment

Working...
                                X