No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I summon the Monkey God and he recreates the world to its normal state, and in the process he gives the banana to me.
    My shameless advertising:

Comment

• I mind control you to do a bunch of chores for me, jump off a bridge, and attack random alligators for my own amusement. While you're doing that you drop the banana and I pick it up.
      Originally posted by Random Dude
      Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
      Is putting in random colors for no reason
      Made this signature at 12:24 AM
      Creator of this
      I don't know anymore.

Comment

• I aim a 4/2 sniper rifle at your rear end and pop that sucker right in. While you scream in pain, I swipe the banana. After that, I surround myself with a bunch of Arctic Winds and Spectres so you can't get to me.

Comment

• I combine the power of the Minecraft, Undertale, and FNaF fandoms to destroy your army of monkeys and steal the banana.

Creator of this
          I don't know anymore.

Comment

• I summon the obnoxious sound powers of Superjombombo to annoy you to death with his turkey gobble sound. I take the banana while wearing headphones.

Comment

• A machine hits you in the shoulder, which makes you drop the banana. You chase after the banana but it goes crashing down a waterslide and you are hit with a boulder. You continue chasing it and you get 3 hammers to your head and you go flying into the banana, you then get covered in grease so you drop the banana and go sliding down a hill. You slide into a Triceratops who headbutts you into a wall, while the banana goes flying into a trampoline it bounces off it and flies near a Shotgun. It mutates, grabs the shotgun, shoots you in the head 89 times, lands in my hands and gives me a big hug.

Creator of this
              I don't know anymore.

Comment

• ^ Well that escalated quickly.

I go to my local Albertsons and buy a new banana.

Comment

• I'm unknowingly took the banana off you and replaced with a fake one.
                  Originally posted by Heart Dee
                  I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                  Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                  Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• I run you over in a tank and take the banana from you.
                    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• I throw a nuke at your tank then take the banana.

Comment

• I was using a dead ringer, so I just walk up behind you and backstab you, then take the banana.

Comment

• I dump a thousand gallons of tar onto you and cause you to petrify. Once that's done, I take out my chisel and break through the tar until I find the banana.

Comment

• I get a bonesaw to cut you then get the banana.

Comment

• I rebuy myself as a Spectre, then rain bombs and darts onto you until you die. Then I grab the banana and fly into the sunset.

Comment

• I fire some anti-aircraft missiles to shoot you down, then take the banana from your wreck.

Comment

Working...
                                X