No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wario crashes into you and causes you to drop the banana. I grab it. uhh.. *transports away*

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• *DINNER BLASTER*

*FIRES RANDOMLY*

Somehow it hits salmon and drops the banana.

The banana was then instantly transported to me due to my Banananess
      bored..

Comment

• I use the Chaos Emeralds to travel a bit back in time before the Dinner Blaster hit me. I then take out the Legendary Mirror Shield and reflect it perfectly straight back to you, which stuns you and gives me the opportunity for me to grab it and Fortnite Default Dance away.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• *yawn* *stun wears off*

*builds a massive building to jump off*

*jumps off*

Then I killed you with only one shotgun blast.

I picked up the banana.

With that, I upgrade my Battle Bot into Android Servant and tribute 3 bread counters to summon CDI-George the Bread Loyalist.

Android Servant
          "The non-zombie version of Zombroid Sevant."
          HP: 1500/3000 (due to Dark Hole's effect)
          Shield Points: 2200/4000 (Dark Hole plus George the Bread Loyalist's effect)
          Resistant to: Physical and Stone
          Immune to: Electric and Fire

CDI George the Bread Loyalist
          "He loves bread. He studies the Bread. He shall win elections with bread. And he shall prevail revolutions with bread."
          HP: 1000/2000
          Shield Points: 450/500
          "Cannot be revived or summoned unless by the effects of "CDI-George the Baker". Your team gains +200 shield points per post. Once per turn, George gains 1 Dinner Roll Counter. Once per turn you can tribute 1 Dinner Roll Counter to gain +1000 MAX HP, 2 Dinner Counters to destroy one monster from your opponent's side or 3 Dinner Roll Counters to summon "CDI-George the Bread Wizard".
          Resistant to: Physical, Water, Grass, Rock, Flying and Energy Weapons.

I also summoned Da Bear

Da Bear
          HP: 3100/50 (would have been 6200 if not for the black hole)
          Shield Points: 200/0
          "Completely overhealed and ready to go. All effects and attacks redirect to this monster with 90% less damage. Each turn however, this monster loses 3000 HP per turn. If it hits 0, it must be destroyed."
          Immune to: Magic.
          Weakness: (If it has 200HP or less) Explosions
          Last edited by ACX9000; 18-10-19, 11:15 PM.
          bored..

Comment

• Your summons are threatening, but I execute a decisive plan to eliminate all three.

I use a hornet to shoot an opening in the Android Servant's armor, bypassing its immunity to an EMP from my Trailblazer, which renders it dead weight instantly.

Knowing the George loves bread, I manipulate his emotional stability by burning a basket of the finest french baguettes. He is so devastated and betrayed by my actions that he doesn't notice me volcano kicking his shield to smithereens before pulling out a huge sword to tear him a new one.

Da Bear is tricky; for this one I'll summon a Cheesehead, Da Bear's mortal enemy. Da Bear focuses all of its rage and attention on the Cheesehead, leaving an opening for me to shoot him multiple times with the hornet. This bullet storm, combined with the Cheesehead's self-defending strikes, makes short work of Da Bear. I then turned the gun on the Cheesehead as well, because screw the Packers, go bears.

With your summons all but destroyed, I plug the Dark hole with my patented Dark PlugĀ®, take the banana, and run.
            UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
            and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• oh and even tho i listed my process in defeating Da Bear last, I did it first. Redirecting attacks, and all that.
              UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
              and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• You ended up avoiding several landmines as you ran away, but I threw a glue spill at you. This forces you to stop for a brief moment before finally being caught in a landmine explosion, losing the banana. I picked up the banana and use a grapple hook to disappear.
                bored..

Comment

• You run into a WAAALL that I built, dropping the banana. I then grab it and cross the border into Mexico.

Comment

• THIS IS SPARTA! *kicks salmon*

I now have the banana.
                    bored..

Comment

• I pull out my trap card: NO U. The Banana flies into Salmons hand, which i then snatch from him before he realises what's going on

Comment

• I talk Selena Gomez into giving Yamboy1 a sexy smile & wink he becomes love struck and drops the banana, I walk by pick up the banana and dust off the dirt.

Comment

• This banana is getting boring, not afraid of girls are you Yamboy?

Comment

Working...
                          X