No announcement yet.

Banana Hunting :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjo & Kazooie are out TODAY in Smash Ultimate! I'll take that banana off your hands while you're busy trying him out.
    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
    and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• It's been a month since any activity is shown. I now have the banana.
      bored..

Comment

• Originally posted by ACX9000 View Post
        It's been a month since any activity is shown. I now have the banana.
        I use my godly powers to take it from you. Just try and take it!
        Activated Passive Skill: Super Moderator - +1337 Defense

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Hold up. I’m gonna call my boy Aaron.

What? Aaron doesn’t work here anymore? Darn.

Well, he only gave me an onion. So.. *tosses onion at salmon’s hand and he drops the banana*

Then I ninja you and stole the banana.

I summon The King with the Triforce of Protection to protect me.

The King
          HP: 8000
          Ability: Gains 15% Attack with the Triforce of Protection

The Triforce of Protection
          Ability: Reduces incoming damage by 50%. If it’s destroyed, you can summon 1 “Morshu” with only 1HP
          bored..

Comment

• I summon my old username WEEGEE to attack The King.

WEEGEE
            HP: 9001
            Ability: WEEGEE Stare - Turns hit target into a WEEGEE clone and is now controlled by him.

The WEEGEE King is now on my side. He takes the banana and gives it back to me.

Dinner
            Ability: HP Doubled, Defense +500

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I activate Malleo Shield to prevent me from becoming an Weegee. Then due to the destroyed Triforce of Protection, I can summon Morshu.

Malleo Shield
              Ability: Protects you and your teammates from WEEGEE’s abilities and attacks for 3 posts.

Morshu
              HP: 1/6500
              Ability: Forces the opponents to pay 10,000 rupees to attack you.

Then I summon Insta-Banana to steal the banana instantly.

Insta-Banana
              HP: 450
              Ability: Steals the banana upon summoning. Can’t be summoned if you have the banana.
              bored..

Comment

• Since I have the banana, i have to destroyed my insta-banana. In return, I can now summon Impa the Old Mage.

Impa the Old Mage
                HP: 1000
                Ability: Can be summoned if any CDI-LINK character is on your side. Cannot be summoned otherwise.
                Triforce of Wisdom: Once per turn, excluding the turn its summoned, you can equip one Magic card to her as a Counter. Gains +50% Intelligence and +50% defense to your team.
                bored..

Comment

• I summon Gwonam to swoop in from the lands of Koridai to steal the banana back!

Gwonam
                  HP: 50
                  Ability: The Map - Seals the banana inside his magic map, which transports the banana to a secret area somewhere on the map.
                  Squadala - Explodes himself near Impa to do massive damage. Kills its user, but lowers hit enemy HP by 80% and Defense by 50%.

Comment

• Oooh. Let me check his iPhone location.

*checks the location*

Huh. It was 145 days ago. Did he switch?

*sees Gwonam with his new Link Universe Note 10 phone and the map*

Dinner Blaster! *fires a lock-on steak missile at him*

Gwonam loses his control and crashes into a dense lair.

*drops the map*

Huh. There was the banana inside this map. Cool. *takes the map and the banana*
                    bored..

Comment

• I summon OoT Link to use Song of Time to go back in time to fix the complete glitch in time you created.

OoT Link
                      HP: 20 Hearts
                      Ability: Song of Time - Goes back in time and slaps ACX to tell him that Gwonam blew himself up alongside his iPhone so everything you said is impossible. Banana still missing.

Comment

• Hey Siri. Where’s the banana?

“It’s in under a pineapple under the sea.”

I went to Spongebob’s house while he’and his pet are sleeping to steal the banana. It was underneath his fridge.
                        bored..

Comment

• I tell Stanley S. Squarepants to go and touch you so that a random explosion occurs, sending the banana flying as I swoop in to grab it, I use my portable magic pipe to transport to the mushroom kingdom and hide in one of Bowser's 7 Koopa Hotels.

Comment

• Ugh. Do i have to play Hotel Mario?

*plays Hotel Mario*

*wins the game*

*gets the banana*

Then I summon CDI-Link.

CDI-Link
                            HP: 7000

I shall kill Link and Morshu to summon CDI-Hectan

CDI-Hectan
                            HP: 17250/15000
                            Ability: "You can Special Summon one "CDI" character once per summoning and gain +15% HP. This card gains 1 Ganon Counter per post. You can summon "CDI-Ganondorf" if this monster has 3 or more Ganon Counters."
                            Immune to: Magic

With its effect, I can also summon back CDI-Morshu.

CDI-Morshu
                            HP: 6500/6500
                            Ability: Forces the opponents to pay 10,000 rupees to attack you.
                            bored..

Comment

• WALUWEEGEE
                              HP: 666666/666666
                              Ability: Wah - Can steal anything, and absorb one skill from an enemy.
                              I summon WALUWEEGEE to steal 1 million rupees so I can easily pay the 10,000 rupees off. I gain 10x attack and 3x defense by fusing the rest of my rupees into armor. He then absorbs Hectan's ability to summon CD-i Bowser who steals the banana and flies off in his koopa clown thingie.

Comment

• Tch. You stole Hectan's ability.

I shall sacrificed Hectan and Morshu to activate the Dark Hole which wipes out all of your summonings and you except the banana.

Dark Hole
                                "Destroys everyone but you on the field. You are unable to steal the banana for 3 posts however, and your summonings' HP will be cut in half for 3 posts."

The banana appears to covered in black shock when it appeared in front of me.

As I prepare for attackers, I began to master the building skills of robots, which allows me to summon Battle Bot and CDI-George the Baker to protect me and the banana. FInally, I build a huge fort around the banana with 2 turrets.

Battle Bot
                                HP: 200/400
                                Shield Points: 900/1800
                                Immune to: Electric and Fire
                                "A complete melee fighter. Can be upgraded to Android Servant after 2 posts."

CDI-George the Baker
                                HP: 800/1600
                                Shield Points: 50/100
                                "Your team gains 50 shield points per turn. Once per summoning, you can add 1 Bread Counter to this baker. Tribute 1 bread counter to team heal +15%, 2 counters to team heal +33%, or 3 counters to summon George the Bread Loyalist."

Turret LV1 (each)
                                HP: 350/700
                                Shield Points: 550/1100
                                "Automatically targets the nearest opponent. Can be upgraded once per turn."
                                Last edited by ACX9000; 10-10-19, 07:09 PM.
                                bored..

Comment

Working...
                                X