X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charizard
    Dark Halo

Comment

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
      Originally posted by Kodak Black
      Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

Chamender.
        Dark Halo

Comment

(ง'̀-'́)งTHIS IS HERE ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Round 1, fight!
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

brain power

Waiting patiently for the BTD6 Steam release.

Comment

inside this nest is the content of my clipboard it's lyrics to a nanahira song:
              fudan wa futsuu no onna no ko! yotsu-uchi da~isuki! shikaashi!
              henhyoushi wo BPM ni kasazu to, nanto konran shoujo Soflan-chan ni henshin dekiru noda!

kono hyoushi kangeki HOMERUN heijoushin ga (nyannyainya~i!)
              Soflaflan no nanchakuriku mo Don't Know be all right jikuu wo magete yo
              (seeno!) Sooflaaaan!!

(ranraan! jakajakajan ranraan!)
              (uu, nyannyainya~i!)
              (ranraan! jakajakajan ranraan!)

(babaan) henshiin!
              (babaan) NORINIXITY MAX!
              (konran banjou gouka kenran!) konran shoujo Soflan-chan, saanjoou!!!

wakari kanen RHYTHM kachikachi kazoeyou
              (ONE, TWO, san, shii, WU, LIU, CHI)
              (ONE, TWO, san, shii, WU, LIU, CHI)
              mahou no chikara de joushiki yugamete kimi no kito POLYRHYTHM
              (Soflan♥Soflan♥Soflan♥lan)

atama wo (atama wo~?)
              hineri yo (hineri yo~?)
              kireru yo! (yo!) yo! (yo!) yoo!

"maou yonbun no yonbyou bunshi ni taikou suru ni wa kore shika nai! hissatsu! WOBBLE BEEEEEEEEEAM!"

(nyaanyaanyaa)
              METRONOME ga (METRONOME ga)
              yakunitatanai (yakunitatanai)
              konna PHRASE shi~ra~na~ii...

"sate koko de mondai"
              "fe!?"
              "ima, kono kyoku no hyoushi wa ikutsu?"
              "e, uun..."
              "HINT: 1,2,3,4,5, 1,2,3,4,5"
              "aa hai hai hai wakatta!" (PINGPONG)
              "sekai wa yonbun no go hyoushi!! ...tte aaa! kore hyoushi kawattenjan!" (bubbuubuu)
              "chottoo! hikyou monoooo!" (bubbuubuu)

kobushisen wo tobikoshite! (YAY!)

onpu wo norikonashite
              (SYNCOPA SYNCOPA TI TION)
              memagurushii GROOVE kan ni ginga mo kugizuke! (uu, hai!)
              nanoni RHYTHM wa nurikae chae
              (SYNCOPA SYNCOPA TI TION)
              ichi juu hyaku sen no TEMPO matageba
              konran! konran!! CONFUSION!!!

(PROG rarira PROGRE PROG rirarii PROG rarira PROGRE CON~FU~SION!)

kono hyoushi kangeki HOMERUN heijoushin ga (nyannyainya~i!)
              Soflaflan no nanchakuriku mo Don't Know be all right jikuu wo magete yo
              (seeno!) Sooflaaaan!!
              (konran banjou gouka kenran!)

"konna Soflan arienaai!!"
              I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                Originally posted by Kodak Black
                Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

[3/12]: MOVE H23action denied (Pla), current energy: ±0 → [3/12]
                  Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                  Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Maxwell's equations are a set of partial differential equations that, together with the Lorentz force law, form the foundation of classical electrodynamics, classical optics, and electric circuits. These fields in turn underlie modern electrical and communications technologies. Maxwell's equations describe how electric and magnetic fields are generated and altered by each other and by charges and currents. They are named after the physicist and mathematician James Clerk Maxwell, who published an early form of those equations between 1861 and 1862.

The equations have two major variants. The "microscopic" set of Maxwell's equations uses total charge and total current, including the complicated charges and currents in materials at the atomic scale; it has universal applicability but may be infeasible to calculate. The "macroscopic" set of Maxwell's equations defines two new auxiliary fields that describe large-scale behaviour without having to consider these atomic scale details, but it requires the use of parameters characterizing the electromagnetic properties of the relevant materials.
                    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

inside is the content of my clipboard it's 13+ so:
                      ((album art of VERSUS!))

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

seriously, its blank, my clipboard is blank
                        I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
                        *whole internet hates me*
                        D'oh!

Comment

If your clipboard is blank, don't post. Wait, that rule was destroyed in the original thread.

(language) OT:
                          WHEN NYAN WAS WALKING HOME SHE BUMPED INTO A TREE AND A CROWN FELL ON HER HEAD WITHOUT KNOWING. WHEN SHE ARRIVED HOME TAKAHASHI-SAN NOTICED IT AND WANTED TO SELL IT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH. SO THE TWO TINY CARDBOARD CATS DECIDE TO TRAVEL BUT NYAN DROPPED IT HALFWAY THERE SO THEY HAD TO GO BACKTRACK AND FIND THE CROWN IN SOME GRASS. THE ****ING END.

Comment

Nominative ha
                            Plural hes
                            Object han
                            Plural hail
                            Causative hanas
                            One of several Minecraftian languages I'm making for my RPG universe. (It's the indefinite article, in case you're wondering which word it is)
                            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                            ||
                            |

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkhGkRahU6g
                              Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/s...necraftia-Saga
                                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                                ||
                                |

Comment

Working...
                                X