Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.chronocompendium.com/Ter...ono_Cross.html
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    ||
    |

Comment

• Code:
      {"id":"j0lunw3z","name":"A MKP Sale!","start":1490356800000,"end":1490601600000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"allPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo0rl","name":"canEng","start":1490256000000,"end":1490342400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"canEng","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo1h4","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1490256000000,"end":1490342400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo3qr","name":"MLG b","start":1490342400000,"end":1490428800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo4nx","name":"dartGlue","start":1490342400000,"end":1490428800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo6mq","name":"dartSniper","start":1490428800000,"end":1490515200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luo9d2","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1490428800000,"end":1490515200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luoag2","name":"dartApp","start":1490515200000,"end":1490601600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luoe00","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1490515200000,"end":1490601600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"j0luogrr","name":"Festival of Bloonstones","start":1490342400000,"end":1490601600000,"type":"bloonstoneSpend","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}]}}
      , ,
      Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
      I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• (Stole the thing from a website, and it was by accident)
        Originally posted by Nucleus
        Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
        バンダナワドルディ
        I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
        Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

• http://imgur.com/gallery/ZNcqd7r
          , ,

Comment

• https://www.fanfiction.net/~troops21
            Originally posted by Nucleus
            Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
            バンダナワドルディ
            I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
            Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_RjndG0IX8
              My shameless advertising:

Comment

• http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ni...ily-challenges
                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                ||
                |

Comment

• (@10characters)
                  You know, if there were actually a person/bloon hybrid that'd be either really awesome or really screwed up... or both.

Comment

• ((for SB))
                    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• have you ever tried to draw music

Waiting patiently for the BTD6 Steam release.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/jGflUbPQfW8
                        My shameless advertising:

Comment

• BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                          Originally posted by Kodak Black
                          Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• , ,

Comment

• It's quite simple. You place your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will become ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                              Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                              , ,

Comment

• , ,

Comment

Working...
                                X