• Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRt1gc0e1MY
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Mk 214 EX olegoleg123 BloonofSteel Blazing Wolf Here's a family tree for many of the characters in Minecraftia Saga.
      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• Escape the Game
        Feel the bern!

Comment

• (Don't ask.)
          Last edited by lla26; 08-03-17, 10:03 AM.
          Ratings || Accepted DCs
          Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
          What an epic fail of a quote:
          Originally posted by Original Otaku
          If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• Code:
            {"id":"izqedtwo","name":"MLG S","start":1488355200000,"end":1488441600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedv0w","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1488355200000,"end":1488441600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedwf9","name":"dart sniper","start":1488441600000,"end":1488528000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedzfr","name":"dart Boom","start":1488528000000,"end":1488614400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartBoom","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee0c3","name":"ninja ace glue","start":1488614400000,"end":1488700800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAceGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee1ay","name":"dartlIceMKP","start":1488700800000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlIceMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee3mg","name":"MLG B","start":1488441600000,"end":1488528000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee4wo","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1488528000000,"end":1488614400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee642","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1488614400000,"end":1488700800000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee7ab","name":"MLG","start":1488700800000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqeeb5m","name":"WKP Sale!","start":1488542400000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"wildPack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqefi9w","name":"CT Milestones","start":1488758400000,"end":1489363200000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}]}}
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead
            Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
            I love you bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• psychodelic

(...Yeah.)

Comment

• Concentration of methyl orange dye (M) Concentration of bleach (M) Initial Rate (M/s) Rate constant
                Trial 1 5.0*10^-5 0.381 5.59*10^-7 Not used
                Trial 1 (re-do) 5.0*10^-5 0.381 9.16*10^-7 4.20 L/(mol*s)
                Trial 2 5.0*10^-5 0.127 5.52*10^-7 4.38 L/(mol*s)
                Trial 2 (re-do) 5.0*10^-5 0.127 7.83*10^-7 Not used
                Trial 3 8.3*10^-5 0.127 1.18*10^-6 4.38 L/(mol*s)
                Figure 3: Table comparing the initial concentrations, initial reaction rates, and rate constants for each trial
                Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• ø

(ninjafiller)
                  Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                  BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                  YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLgA1-OAKs

Comment

• lazytown is the best anime

Comment

• Helping family members & loved-ones of people who suffer from personality disorders.
                        Originally posted by Random Dude
                        Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                        Is putting in random colors for no reason
                        Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                        Creator of this Forum Game
                        I don't know anymore.

Comment

• These lyrics I made for AxCx--I Went Back in Time and Voted for Hitler:

(I think this goes without saying, but prepare yourself for offensive and/or inappropriate content.)
                          https://youtu.be/LC9RP2CSfpo

Verse 1
                          Blaaaaaavfgraaah
                          Kaaahaaaaaaaaschlaaaah
                          Blaaaaaavfgraaah
                          Kaaahaafvjahchlapluhjrvuhschkuh

Chorus
                          Aaahvraklaplackahpvuhkuh (Hitler!)

Repeat first verse

Repeat chorus
                          (Adolf Hitler!)
                          (Adolf Hitler!)

Blaafvjaach flgruhkjuhgluh (Adolf Hitler!)
                          (Adolf Hitler!)
                          (Adolf Hitler!)
                          (Adolf Hitler!)
                          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                          (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• This will serve as an archive for my Year-End Billboard Hot 100 rankings, or Best and Worst Hit Songs lists:
                              Last edited by The Idealistic; 18-03-17, 03:57 PM.
                              Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
                              Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
                              Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

• http://imgur.com/a/TS9eH
                                Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X