Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Don't ask.)
    Last edited by lla26; 08-03-17, 10:03 AM.
    ||
    Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

• Code:
      {"id":"izqedtwo","name":"MLG S","start":1488355200000,"end":1488441600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedv0w","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1488355200000,"end":1488441600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedwf9","name":"dart sniper","start":1488441600000,"end":1488528000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqedzfr","name":"dart Boom","start":1488528000000,"end":1488614400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartBoom","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee0c3","name":"ninja ace glue","start":1488614400000,"end":1488700800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAceGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee1ay","name":"dartlIceMKP","start":1488700800000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlIceMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee3mg","name":"MLG B","start":1488441600000,"end":1488528000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee4wo","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1488528000000,"end":1488614400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee642","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1488614400000,"end":1488700800000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqee7ab","name":"MLG","start":1488700800000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqeeb5m","name":"WKP Sale!","start":1488542400000,"end":1488787200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"wildPack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"izqefi9w","name":"CT Milestones","start":1488758400000,"end":1489363200000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}]}}
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• psychodelic

(...Yeah.)

Waiting patiently for the BTD6 Steam release.

Comment

• Concentration of methyl orange dye (M) Concentration of bleach (M) Initial Rate (M/s) Rate constant
          Trial 1 5.0*10^-5 0.381 5.59*10^-7 Not used
          Trial 1 (re-do) 5.0*10^-5 0.381 9.16*10^-7 4.20 L/(mol*s)
          Trial 2 5.0*10^-5 0.127 5.52*10^-7 4.38 L/(mol*s)
          Trial 2 (re-do) 5.0*10^-5 0.127 7.83*10^-7 Not used
          Trial 3 8.3*10^-5 0.127 1.18*10^-6 4.38 L/(mol*s)
          Figure 3: Table comparing the initial concentrations, initial reaction rates, and rate constants for each trial
          Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• ø

(ninjafiller)
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            ||
            |

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLgA1-OAKs

Waiting patiently for the BTD6 Steam release.

Comment

• lazytown is the best anime

Comment

• Helping family members & loved-ones of people who suffer from personality disorders.
                  Originally posted by Random Dude
                  Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                  Is putting in random colors for no reason
                  Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                  Creator of this
                  I don't know anymore.

Comment

• These lyrics I made for AxCx--I Went Back in Time and Voted for Hitler:

(I think this goes without saying, but prepare yourself for offensive and/or inappropriate content.)
                    https://youtu.be/LC9RP2CSfpo

Verse 1
                    Blaaaaaavfgraaah
                    Kaaahaaaaaaaaschlaaaah
                    Blaaaaaavfgraaah
                    Kaaahaafvjahchlapluhjrvuhschkuh

Chorus
                    Aaahvraklaplackahpvuhkuh (Hitler!)

Repeat first verse

Repeat chorus
                    (Adolf Hitler!)
                    (Adolf Hitler!)

Blaafvjaach flgruhkjuhgluh (Adolf Hitler!)
                    (Adolf Hitler!)
                    (Adolf Hitler!)
                    (Adolf Hitler!)
                    My shameless advertising:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• Year-End Billboard Hot 100 rankings:Lists encompassing entire decades:
                        Last edited by The Idealistic; 03-07-19, 10:31 PM.
                        Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
                        Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
                        , ,

Comment

• http://imgur.com/a/TS9eH
                          Originally posted by Trump Monkey

Comment

• https://youtu.be/RENk9PK06AQ?t=7m26s
                            My shameless advertising:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Monkey

Comment

• http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/...1198179118213/

((it's not twitch or youtube but whatever))
                                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Working...
                                X