Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
    Originally posted by Heart Dee
    I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
    Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
    Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=4XGa97L9 (Don't ask.) (Took the YouTubers here, and only added those I know by heart already.)
      ||
      Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

• http://troops21.deviantart.com/art/Tricky-657752686

Comment

• My shameless advertising:

Comment

• I start mining for ores and stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Monkey
              Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• Webcomics: 12
                Terraria: 9 (prepare to say hello to InfiniMiner.)
                Arcane Magicks: 13
                Assorted Meowbeasts: 14
                Mx.Bones: 16
                Terezi Pyrope: 10
                Memes: 13
                Mother 3: 13
                Porrim Maryam: 10
                Cool Japanese imports: 10
                Binding of Isaac: 13(+3)
                Yes - Roundabout: 10

Waiting patiently for the BTD6 Steam release.

Comment

• http://troops21.deviantart.com/art/C...253A1485065331

Comment

• http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...-of-proportion
                    My shameless advertising:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/adu

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
                          My shameless advertising:

Comment

• SunnYz & STAG - Time Machine [FSTU Release]

Found a cool song in a video and CTRL-C-V'd it into the Youtube search bar.

Comment

• https://ninjakiwi.com/forums/175/posts/22222
                              Originally posted by Trump Monkey

Comment

• Code:
                                {"id":"iyay8t5h","name":"dart spike MKP","start":1485244800000,"end":1485331200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSpikeMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay8yw9","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1485244800000,"end":1485331200000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay91dg","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1485331200000,"end":1485417600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay91z7","name":"MLG c","start":1485331200000,"end":1485417600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"crates","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay989e","name":"ninja ace glue","start":1485504000000,"end":1485590400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAceGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9baw","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1485504000000,"end":1485590400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9bws","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1485518400000,"end":1485763200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9fle","name":"dart Boom","start":1485590400000,"end":1485676800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartBoom","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9i8o","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1485590400000,"end":1485676800000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9jji","name":"MLG","start":1485676800000,"end":1485763200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyay9ken","name":"glue ice bomb MKP","start":1485676800000,"end":1485763200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueIceBombMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyaycpol","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1485763200000,"end":1485849600000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyaycqsj","name":"Warmonger madness","start":1485763200000,"end":1485849600000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"madness","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyayeak8","name":"eng mortar","start":1485849600000,"end":1485936000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engMortar","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iyayebo5","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1485849600000,"end":1485936000000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}]}}
                                Originally posted by Trump Monkey

Comment

Working...
                                X