X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pros:

Gives minorities a chance to reach positions they would not reach otherwise
    Forces balance and diversity in racial composition at work
    The minorities should not do more or less work to get a position based on their race

People neglected minorities for ages, now we are improving.
    Forced balance is not discrimination

More people working together should increase harmony at work

Cons:

Reverse discrimination against majority white people
    Rejection destroys self-esteem
    People with lower test scores get accepted based on race; they are unprepared.

Increases racial tensions because race is even more involved in the selection process

People ask for race and gender to check on equality, not discriminate
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
    ||
    |

Comment

• Code:
      {"id":"iuqcur03","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1477468800000,"end":1477555200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcursi","name":"MLG S","start":1477468800000,"end":1477555200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcuu3r","name":"snip ice tack","start":1477555200000,"end":1477641600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"snipIceTack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcuvbd","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1477555200000,"end":1477641600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcvaaw","name":"Festival of Bloonstones","start":1477468800000,"end":1477987200000,"type":"bloonstoneSpend","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcvzng","name":"MLG B","start":1477641600000,"end":1477728000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcw286","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1477641600000,"end":1477728000000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcwbmd","name":"AKP Sale!","start":1477656000000,"end":1477987200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"allPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcwmys","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1477728000000,"end":1477814400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcwrrc","name":"ice app mort","start":1477728000000,"end":1477814400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceAppMort","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcwuhx","name":"ice glue spike","start":1477814400000,"end":1477900800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceGlueSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcww0v","name":"MLG","start":1477814400000,"end":1477900800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcwyxl","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1477814400000,"end":1477987200000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcx7bb","name":"dart sniper","start":1477900800000,"end":1477987200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcxehu","name":"Knowledge Madness","start":1477900800000,"end":1477987200000,"type":"monkeyKnowledgeMadness","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcxr12","name":"Warmonger ALL","start":1477987200000,"end":1478073600000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"madness","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcxt1p","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1477987200000,"end":1478073600000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcytmx","name":"Bloonarius","start":1478073600000,"end":1478678400000,"type":"bossBattle","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonarius","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcz350","name":"app boom ice","start":1478073600000,"end":1478160000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"appBoomIce","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcz5g8","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1478160000000,"end":1478246400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcz61q","name":"MLG C","start":1478160000000,"end":1478246400000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"crates","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcz9r0","name":"ninja ace glue","start":1478246400000,"end":1478332800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAceGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqcza84","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1478246400000,"end":1478332800000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd044x","name":"MLG","start":1478332800000,"end":1478419200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd05lc","name":"glue ice bomb MKP","start":1478332800000,"end":1478419200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueIceBombMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd08ev","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1478419200000,"end":1478505600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd0adf","name":"dart Boom","start":1478419200000,"end":1478505600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartBoom","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1h89","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1478505600000,"end":1478592000000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1i0u","name":"Warmonger","start":1478505600000,"end":1478592000000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraLead","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1mxn","name":"mort snip ninj","start":1478592000000,"end":1478678400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mortNinjaSnip","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1qwk","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1478592000000,"end":1478678400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1ur0","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1478678400000,"end":1478764800000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1vk5","name":"MLG BC","start":1478678400000,"end":1478764800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"Bchill","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1ysq","name":"MLG S","start":1478764800000,"end":1478851200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iuqd1zst","name":"eng SM","start":1478764800000,"end":1478851200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• Head Exercises
        Description: 31-65 on Six Feet, Medium with up to three Boomerang Throwers, Sniper Monkeys, Glue Gunners, and Super Monkeys.

Starting Cash: $6000
        Lives: 150
        Rounds: 31-65
        Towers: Boomerang Throwers (2/4), Snipers (2/3), Glue Gunners (2/4), and Super Monkeys (0/2). 3 of each, 9 max.
        Difficulty: Medium
        Track: Six Feet
        Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
        Road Items?: No.
        MM Reward: $75
        Test State: Not yet.

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        ||
        |

Comment

• 450998750 (this is here to get 10 characters)
          yes

Comment

• λαμβάνω

(again)

||
            |

Comment

• Originally posted by albert3105 View Post
              head exercises

-snip-
              ?????

Ot:

(capsfillercuzitneutralizedthevideo)
              I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• दहति

(a Sanskrit verb)

||
                |

Comment

• content inside (warning - you'll hate it):
                  "lyrics" of nanahira - Francium:
                  guttoukaketakechaamochaamo
                  chaamonpochikurupochikuru
                  ☆funakoshi☆
                  ishikari nanban sorya mame tendon
                  akisamezensen namida me kenzen
                  perorikenri kurushibu
                  su↑ tatatatatatatatatatata↑
                  eringi eringi eringi erigi
                  erigin choo oo oo
                  ooggussaburoppai
                  tatatatatatatatatatatata tatatata↓
                  ii hihhihihihihhihhihihihihihihhihihihihhihhi
                  dorakue zensen☆ taketaketakkettatakettakke
                  shi zu mare, shi zu mare!!
                  taketaketakkettakkettakke

☆funakoshi☆
                  perorikenri kurushibu
                  erigin choo oo oo
                  ooggussaburoppai

raarararara rararara ra ra
                  raaraaraarararara

☆funakoshi☆
                  perorikenri kurushibu
                  erigin choo oo oo
                  ooggussaburoppai

raaraaraarararararararara
                  raarararara rararara
                  ddddd...
                  raaraaraarararararararara
                  raarararara rararara
                  ra ra raaraaraarararararararara

☆funakoshi☆
                  perorikenri kurushibu
                  erigin choo oo oo
                  ooggussaburoppai

oh

ooggussaburoppai

raaraararararaa

ooggussaburoppai
                  guttoukaketakechaamochaa tyaaaatttyya
                  ☆funakoshi☆
                  akisamezensen namida me kenzen ze ze
                  perorikenri kurushibu
                  erigin choo oo oo
                  ooggussaburoppai
                  ((really you shouldn't))
                  I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                  Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• WTFISSDHBIIAUMPOCTDTWTFSITFSSTICUIAFPSWAIICUTFSWTF DYEBTSTMSSAAGTJFLABIHWTDWTSITFSSTICUIAFPWAIICUIWTH DYEBTSTIT?

(109-letter acronym)

||
                    |

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNCE
                        Maybe you don't have to rush, you could leave a toothbrush at my place, at my place

||
                        |

Comment

• http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/14297379&trans=1.jpg
                          Originally posted by Heart Dee
                          I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                          Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                          Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• Red Velvet, Black Velvet

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQCfWXoMLi0
                              (Language warning)
                              Originally posted by Heart Dee
                              I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                              Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                              Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/s...ighlight=farms

||
                                |

Comment

Working...
                                X