This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Recognised Email

Now I've already downloaded BTD6, but now I can't sign into my NK account, BP101697 because I can't remember my email. I am trying to get my email in my account but I can't find it. How can I find my email? If I don't have any email in my account, how could I joint my account with my email?

I only know that most browsers save most emails and passwords entered in once so maybe you can google how to find those saved in your browser(s) out (well in computers at least but i dont know if thats different in mobile) if that dont works or isnt enough or what you meant then you should definitely contact NK Support

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
      I only know that most browsers save most emails and passwords entered in once so maybe you can google how to find those saved in your browser(s) out (well in computers at least but i dont know if thats different in mobile) if that dont works or isnt enough or what you meant then you should definitely contact NK Support
      You can use only your username and password to log in.

Comment

Well some browsers also save other data with some settings (something like auto-input if one dont wants to put in all data always again when signup or order something like name, adress and other things some sites need) but that never worked for me on most sites so i guess it wont work that easy for most others too so i guess the only option that you have left then is to write NK Support.

Comment

I don’t get this game, what are the rules?
          My shameless advertising:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
            I don’t get this game, what are the rules?
            Of course it is wrong here though i dont noticed that before but i also mostly dont look as its the minimum to expect that topic-creators find the right forum.

Comment

BTD6 doesn't use the ninjakiwi.com account system so you won't be able to use that account.
              Get in touch with support for further account help

Comment

Working...
              X