Item Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Fight

Welcome to Item Fight, a game that is not of my own creation. In this game, you take items from a pool of items and fight enemies with them.

Rules:
    1. Basic forum rules apply.
    2. You can only take two items per round, only one if it's special. You are also limited to five items per pool.
    3. Grabbing all the items in the pool should take time. The item pool rerolls every three turns, with an extra two if you're too greedy.
    4. You can fuse items to make new ones!
    a. Not all items will fuse, and some will make a PERFECT MATCH, resulting in a special weapon.
    b. You can't combine special items.
    5. Entities will fight for you, and can be hurt and equipped like any other character.
    6. Costumes give you special effects, but you can only wear one at a time.
    7. Beating all the enemies in an area will move you to the next one.
    8. Note that you can take an item and an action in the same turn.
    9. Enemies will not attack unless attacked, and will only attack those who attack them.

~~ITEM POOL~~

Useless Pocket Watch: It's a pocket watch. However, the back is missing, and the clock won't work. All the gears are missing, and it doesn't seem like there were any gears in it in the first place. The inside is empty, leaving a small cylindrical space that something the shape of a wheel could fit in.

Dagger: It's a totally ordinary dagger. The end has a weird glow to it...

Petrified Wood: This is some weird petrified wood. It looks kinda like a wheel, and it's glowing blue.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: This has information on everything you'll need to know as a hitchhiker in the galaxy, and many enemies are in here too... maybe.

Soft Clover: Rumor has it that an invisible world lives on another clover just like this one.

Used Bandage: Eww... why would you want this?

Saber: Perfect for fencing.

Astronaut Helmet (COSTUME): This is after plastic surgery, man!

Phone: There are five contacts with strange names already in the phone.

Once someone takes some items, I'll introduce the enemies.
    Last edited by BDDPPP; 20-03-18, 03:36 PM.
    CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

A reserve post, just in case!
    CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

Speedy05 has joined

Speedy05 has taken the dagger.

I avoid to touch anything strange on it.
      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
        Speedy05 has joined

Speedy05 has taken the dagger.

I avoid to touch anything strange on it.
        Game has started!

~~ITEM POOL (Rerolling in 3 turns...)~~

Useless Pocket Watch: It's a pocket watch. However, the back is missing, and the clock won't work. All the gears are missing, and it doesn't seem like there were any gears in it in the first place. The inside is empty, leaving a small cylindrical space that something the shape of a wheel could fit in.

Petrified Wood: This is some weird petrified wood. It looks kinda like a wheel, and it's glowing blue.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: This has information on everything you'll need to know as a hitchhiker in the galaxy, and many enemies are in here too... maybe.

Soft Clover: Rumor has it that an invisible world lives on another clover just like this one.

~~ENEMIES~~

Weed Monster: This guy really grows on you.
        HP: 30/30
        Perk: Regenerative 2 (Regenerates 2 HP per turn)

The Bat Mobile: Spaces make all the difference. This is a mobile of angry bats.
        HP: 15/15 (x5)
        Perk: Swarm 5 (There are five of them you have to kill one by one)

Egg: Not long.
        HP: 50/50

~~PLAYERS~~

Speedy05
        HP: 100/100
        Items: Dagger
        Last edited by BDDPPP; 19-03-18, 06:48 PM.
        CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

I attack the egg. With a long legg (foot).

Comment

I attack the egg. With a long legg (foot).
            You kick the egg - ouch! Its shell is harder than you thought. 2 damage to yourself.

The egg rams you in exchange. 7 damage to you.

~~ITEM POOL (Rerolling in 2 turns, grab it before it's gone!)~~

~~ENEMIES~~

~~PLAYERS~~

Speedy05
            HP: 91/100
            CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

Would I be able to take the petrified wood and the useless pocket watch in one turn, or just one of them?

Anyways, take what I can.

Comment

I watched playthroughs of Undertale; I know exactly how useful a used bandage can be.

I grab that and the saber.
                My shameless advertising:

Comment

DestructivForce You take the Petrified Wood and the Useless Pocket Watch.

The Mochinator You grab the Saber and the Used Bandage. Eww...

EVERYONE: I've updated the rules! Only one more rule, no rule changes...yet.

~~ITEM POOL (Rerolling next turn)~~

~~ENEMIES~~

~~PLAYERS~~

Speedy05

DestructivForce
                  Items: Petrified Wood, Useless Pocket Watch

The Mochinator
                  Items: Used Bandage, Saber
                  CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

The turn is to wait... evade as many attacks, grab an item on the reroll.

There is no rule for waiting?

Comment

The turn is to wait... evade as many attacks, grab an item on the reroll.

There is no rule for waiting?
                      You can choose to not do anything, bvut keep in mind things won't attack you unless you attack them.
                      CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

Try fusing the two items I have.

Comment

Speedy05 You do nothing this turn.

DestructivForce You insert the Petrified Wood into the Useless Pocket Watch. Suddenly the whole thing lets out a blue flash! You cannot see for a second, and when you can, the clock is working, but at a faster rate than it should be.

PERFECT MATCH! You got the Chronometer*! The Star indicates a special weapon. The Chronometer* can slow down or speed up enemies, and also deals time damage.

~~ITEM POOL (Rerolled!)~~

Skull: It's a strange skull that is shut tight. You cannot figure out what's inside, if anything. The only opening is a small slit in the top, thin, but not too thin.

Scombulon: Hey! It's Scombulon! What's Scombulon? Nobody knows. It's up to you to decide.

Arkhalis: I didn't get this off a Schmoo.

Louie's Instants Macaroni (Medium): One teaspoon of this stuff can become nice, hot, macaroni, bowl and all! Just add water! This pack contains ten servings.

Half-Eaten Candy Bar: It appears to be fun-sized, and - yuck, it still has saliva on it.

Friend in a Can: Now you don't have to be social!

Addicting Game Device: It's a phone, but the only thing you can do on it is play some good ol' War of Factions.

Ink Bottle: This can either be dumped on the ground, dumped in your hands, or dumped on your head. Effects are unknown...

~~ENEMIES~~

~~PLAYERS~~

Speedy05

DestructivForce
                          Items: Chronometer

The Mochinator
                          Items: Used Bandage, Saber
                          CLICK THE EGGS!:

I don't understand

Comment

Use the chronometer to slow down time, then attack the weed monster, trying to do as much damage as possible, but stopping if a large amount of damage is deflected back.

Comment

Grab the Arkhalis (Terraria weapon, obviously) and combine it with the dagger. Then wait for the next turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X