No announcement yet.

Egg War I (Yes, TOTALLY CREATIVE TITLE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg War I (Yes, TOTALLY CREATIVE TITLE)

Note: I didn't just randomly plan this I found this on Minecraft forums, I'm sure it's lost and this is my own version

How to play: You get the pick a side there are the attackers and defenders. Attackers have to attack the egg with 3 (BALANCED) characters until it's 0 HP and Defenders have to defeat the attackers' characters and heal the egg when it's damaged. You get the spawn 3 (BALANCED) characters (both sides get to spawn characters) Defenders win by defeating 90 enemies

Rules:
    1. Please only spawn balanced characters (For reasons)
    2. Balance teams (For reasons also)
    3. Egg HP starts at 500/500
    4. I'm sure I might make more rules but if one side wins then the game resets (Everybody can change sides or stay or be out of the game after)

Defender Wins:
    Attacker Wins:

People on Attacker: 0
    People on Defender: 1
    Last edited by OddSpiritedTrophy; 03-01-18, 05:31 PM.
    Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

My Turn
    Defending (RED)

Characters
    Nightwing (Wing-Dings, Escrima Sticks/Staff, Acrobatics) Hit and Run, 130 HP

Medic (Heals allies/Egg, has different Ubercharges, can optionally heal from afar) Support.
    Medic has self-heal, from 3-6 HP/s. Crusader's Corssbow, Pre-Jungle Inferno Vita-Saw, and Stock Medi Gun. Stay that way. Has 130 HP. May need nerfs.
    Heal Rate: .75HP/s on Egg, 3/s on allies, and 20HP/bolt from Cursader's Crossbow. No overheal.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic and Knuckles)
    Has 2 HP, yet can get 3 at max by overheal/shields. Can heal up back to 2 HP with rings (any, even structures). Takes 1 HP of damage every hit. Has 3 seconds of invincibility after being hit.

Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
      My Turn
      Defending (RED)

Characters
      Nightwing (Wing-Dings, Escrima Sticks/Staff, Acrobatics) Hit and Run, 130 HP

Medic (Heals allies/Egg, has different Ubercharges, can optionally heal from afar) Support.
      Medic has self-heal, from 3-6 HP/s. Crusader's Corssbow, Pre-Jungle Inferno Vita-Saw, and Stock Medi Gun. Stay that way. Has 130 HP. May need nerfs.
      Heal Rate: .75HP/s on Egg, 3/s on allies, and 20HP/bolt from Cursader's Crossbow. No overheal.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic and Knuckles)
      Has 2 HP, yet can get 3 at max by overheal/shields. Can heal up back to 2 HP with rings (any, even structures). Takes 1 HP of damage every hit. Has 3 seconds of invincibility after being hit.

Ok, your characters are approved

Comment

Okay, me too.

Attacking (BLUE)

Characters

SOAP, Support Role, 150 HP

SOAP's long range attack, Censor, if it hits a target, disables their last used move for 3 turns, if they are an enemy. If they are an ally, 50% of their wounds are healed. If they are the egg, its defense is reduced by 10% for one turn. Cannot deal damage.

Replica, ?, ? HP

Replica is a flying dragon. He can also take a pixelatedform of someone else. If he tackles an enemy, he can take their form. Only then can he actually do anything. Otherwise, he deals no damage.

Pessimism, Magic, 200 HP

Pessimism just doesn't care. At all. At least, that's what it seems like before he blows you to bits... effortlessly. Also, he's really slow.

Spells:
        Cleanse: Removes all debuffs from an ally.
        Fire: Just that. A fireball.
        Explosion: kaBOOM! Creates an explosion anywhere.
        Lightning: Hits a target and chains.
        CLICK THE EGGS!:
        https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

Egg wars is a popular game on Minecraft servers. It doesn't really work well on forums.
          The bloonchipper is the best.
          http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
          http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Attacking (BLUE)

Space Marine DEVASTATOR with plasma cannon
            1 in D6 chance of blowing up on attacking, 1 in D3 if using supercharge.
            10 HP (15 if using iron halo, cuz he's not plot critical)
            regular damage: 20
            supercharge damage: 40
            accuracy: 20% (because it's large, usually has 9% to 14% chance of hitting space marines)
            powerful, with a drawback of a chance to explode.
            if miss, doesn't matter and still does explode roll.
            keywords: IMPERIUM, CODEX ASTARTES, ULTRAMARINES, DEVASTATOR.

Space Marine TACTICAL with stalker bolter
            10 HP (cuz he's not plot critical)
            regular damage: 5
            accuracy: 100% (considering the egg can't move, the stalker bolter is a sniper weapon)
            keywords: IMPERIUM, CODEX ASTARTES, ULTRAMARINES, TACTICAL.

random icay
            100 HP (for some strange reason he is plot critical)
            regular damage: 10
            supercharge damage: 25
            When using supercharge, regardless of successful hit or not, deduct 20 HP from random icay and add heat effect.
            accuracy: 80%
            keywords: ICE, HERO.
            When keyword ICE is on, and heat effect gets added, deduct 5 HP per turn for 6 turns.
            I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
              Egg wars is a popular game on Minecraft servers. It doesn't really work well on forums.
              It isn't this one is really the ones on Minecraft. Just same title.

Comment

OddSpiritedTrophy Do we attack the enemy, defend, or what? Do we give action to the characters we choose?

Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                X