No announcement yet.

Good vs. Evil 3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93.5 (-3.5) For Hero Battles in TK. (A broken mess, to add to the insult it doesn't even add progress to the heroic mission bar!)
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• 90 (-3.5) My shoe
      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

• 87.5 (-2.5) RlP SASTD
        , ,
        Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
        I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• 85 (-2.5) how one sided this game is

Comment

• 89 (+4) finding a song you can listen to on repeat for like 3 days without getting sick of it
            You know, if there were actually a person/bloon hybrid that'd be either really awesome or really screwed up... or both.

Comment

• 85.25 (-4.75) Roblox community
              Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

• 90 (+4.75) My Celesteela Set

52 EVs in HP
                4 EVs in Def.
                200 IVs in Sp. Att.
                252 IVs in Sp. Def.
                Bold Nature (+Def. -Att)

Air Slash
                Flash Cannon
                Leech Seed
                Iron Defense

Comment

• 95 (+5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXrZWtBjcw
                  Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

Comment

• 100 (+5) My internet is back up after 3 days of isolation and flashing power.

Comment

• 99 (-1) How other Anon says Jay (not actual name) is his older sister's lover. It is actually my step-brother Barry (still not actual name). Just something I want to share

Comment

• 97 (-2) Parents used my computer while I was away at school and broke everything. Again. I get that their PC is down, but is that a good reason to download 1300 photos, and try to download a virus despite all of the programs yelling that it isn't a safe .exe file? If they suddenly come back to the browser not allowing them to use the internet, it isn't solely my fault. Or it might be. I might not have to defrag everything for a few hours if said thing happens, after all. Also, don't they have smart phones that can do everything they need?

Comment

• 92 (-5) Having similar issues with people. No need to feel sad. Just somewhat related.
                          Main Reason: Forums are near unuseable on my PC. I have to use mobile

Comment

• 90 (-2) Microsoft tech support (or any tech support in general). They suggested to fix a nonexistant keyboard driver by updating it, then suggested using a virtual keyboard using f7, then said to unplug the pc and hold down the power button. Pretty sure the power button does nothing when a pc is unplugged. Why can't they be useful for once?

Comment

• 88 (-2) “They should put poison in the pizza and the antidote in the crust so they can kill off the people who don’t eat crust.”

Comment

• 83 (-5) As much as some people like his works, and as much as I recognize that they are good, Shakespeare. If you analyze something for 3 years in a row, and never enjoy a story as just a story, you never appreciate it. And I haven't gotten to college yet. The curriculum of the school system has permanently scarred my viewpoint, and I don't know anyone who wouldn't be tempted to have his works mysteriously "disappear" if presented with a time machine (except for people who will probably get an English major in their future). If they wanted us to enjoy Shakespearean works, endless streams of essays are not going to work. The only thing Shakespeare has taught me is how to BS an English paper and still get an A.

Comment

Working...
                                X