100+ things you hate baout bloons games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100+ things you hate baout bloons games

post here the things u hate about ALL bloons games nk has aka bloons 1-? (howmany are there?) btd1-5/6 btdB and BMC also bsm 1-2
    rank them with numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4, ect
    all forum rules regard shere
    pls dont post much like pos t 1 hate another one post 1 hate and you post anothe rone pls dont then just edit your previous one

let met start:
    1. banana farms in btd5/B/BMC are way too big yoou sometimes cant fit them espencely in BTDB wher eu barely can fit one

no one plays my game? let me bump another hate so people are gonne play my game
    2. camo pink while fast track and not having camo detection and then quick react (happans in bmc most of time in btd5 rounds are always same )

Comment

3. BTD5 crashes due to running out of random access memory. (To be fair, this is less of a Bloons Game problem and more of a computer problem buuuuuuuuuut it's relevant enough anyway.)
      My shameless advertising:

Comment

4 2 much grinding to get t the top chest on BTDBM.

Comment

5. Chipper in BTDBM is still trash.

Comment

6. Opponents who actually saved enough to get cobra.
            "An dangerous experimental that is best known for their defensive excellence amd katonium splitter guns."

Profile picture at the moment: some humanoid i made

Comment

7. You can't choose when to use and not to use quest towers.
              Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

8. SJFC, a glitch that became a fun unintentional feature, is hailed as a disgusting and unacceptable technique in DCs.

Comment

Working...
                X