No announcement yet.

Weird dreams you've had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still remember I had two dreams in a row involving olegoleg123 and Viridian respectively, where I was trying to find them at a party and his neighbourhood respectively.

I found the former but woke up before I got to talk to him, and never managed to find the latter.

I was sad for the whole day, despite it being rather average.
    I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.

Comment

The first part of my sleeping always includes me in a minecart for some reason.
      Originally posted by Nucleus
      Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
      バンダナワドルディ
      I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
      Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
        I've actually had a dream fairly recently that BTD6 was released. It was exclusive to mobile devices, and the design for the game was that of BSM2 mobile, with 3D monkeys!
        Guess my dream came true! (sorry for the bump)

Comment

One part of my dream sounds rather gory but there is a part where Kirby and Bandana Dee were in a zoo enclosure.
          Originally posted by Nucleus
          Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
          バンダナワドルディ
          I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
          Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

The weirdest dream that I`ve had was two months ago just after hard work at my beloved essay company. I don`t know how but in this dream I`ve known that it was a dream. And I just started to explore all the things that I saw around me and I should say that everything was so real even noises. Next, I went to the kitchen and open the fridge there I saw a lot of different dishes but all of them was prepared with watermelon: soup, salad, etc. I tasted it and thought "Damn, it tastes like real". It was an amazing dream and everything in it was so real. Pity that I couldn`t repeat this experience.

Comment

Working...
            X