Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros Ultimate

The topic where you can talk about SSBU, your favorite parts, least favorites, predictions, etc.

It's Showtime!

Overall, my least favorite parts are Ridley and Marth. English Marth is worse in my opinion. Japan introduced us to him and Roy, and I feel Japanese is the language that suits him. If it happens to Cloud, I would be more angered. Ridley now fits in Smash, yay. Ridley would be a boss character in the game likely, as he drags his opponent through the stage. He would be better off as hard to unlock.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Wait,did someone mention smash bros?
      Originally posted by Nucleus
      Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
      バンダナワドルディ
      I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
      Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
      My google+ profile
      Wattpad page
      Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

I'm excited for this game. I may not be super thrilled about Ridley, but I don't have to use him like I didn't with Bayonetta. I like everybody being back; I can't wait to see how they've (hopefully) improved lol

Comment

I’m incredibly pumped for this game. I’ve loved the Smash series since Melee, so I’m really excited to see everyone returning, especially Pichu! The Inklings and Ridley look cool, even though I don’t have as strong of attachments to them as many other Nintendo fans do. Daisy as an echo fighter is nice, but I’m more interested in seeing what other echo fighters are undoubtedly around the corner.

My biggest hope for the game is expanded single player content when compared to Smash 4. I wouldn’t be hugely disappointed if this isn’t fulfilled, as I can get plenty of mileage out of the multiplayer, but I really enjoyed the single player experience offered in Brawl, especially Subspace Emissary. With any luck, we’ll get something similar!

Comment

Subspace Emmisary can be replaced by an extensive character-based story mode. Adding Smash Tour/Smash Run would add a hit as well. Smash Run can be splitscreen or single-person run.

It's Showtime!

Comment

If Waluigi is not in the final game, I'm not buying the game.

Comment

Waluigi’s deconfirmed as he’s assist trophy.
                Annoyed by K Rool and Chrom in the game now.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Working...
                X