Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when did this forum as a whole become so inactive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DestructivForce
    replied
    5 posts isn't much. Just go to the forum games and mess around, you should get 5 in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Warrior795
    replied
    Being unable to create a thread without 5 posts is pretty limiting, they already have a recaptcha and new users such as myself cannot create a help thread.

Leave a comment:

• Sas4ever
    replied
    https://ninjakiwi.com/forums

I called it long ago, #MakeTheForumsGreatAgain

Leave a comment:

• TarnNK
    replied
    Originally posted by island ko View Post

I would assume it is used to destroy spam.
    It is precisely for that reason.

Leave a comment:

• TheKnightmare
    replied
    I'm pretty inactive. (Don't mind my posts, that's two of them in a lifetime XD)
    I'm assuming that it is either new forums, or posting rules, or both.

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    Originally posted by flasht View Post
    Maybe because of stupid posting rules? Inactive forum and you need 5 replies to be able to post... how can you reply when it's inactive? how can you make it active, when you can't post?
    I would assume it is used to destroy spam.

Leave a comment:

• flasht
    replied
    Maybe because of stupid posting rules? Inactive forum and you need 5 replies to be able to post... how can you reply when it's inactive? how can you make it active, when you can't post?

Leave a comment:

• Casenator485
    replied
    Also, Discord is a reeeeally good place for 24/7 discussions instead of waiting for someone to reply after a day.
    Im not a huge fan of forums, but if it works, i use it.

Leave a comment:

• esoxxe
    replied
    cant make new topic as new user

= worse thing

Leave a comment:

• YourNameIsRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Novarius View Post
    Back when I used to regular this place (and by extension, the old archive forums) there were always 50 or so people on at a time, and you saw new posts every time you refreshed in the more populated subforums. But now, it's rare I see more than one full user active at a time, and I can check the forums hours apart and not see any new messages. I find it especially odd since another mainline Bloons TD game is just around the corner. There was more activity surrounding the releases of BTDB and Monkey City back in the day.

Anyone else find that somewhat odd?
    alot of people don't like the new forums is my answer

Leave a comment:

• PeterHoHK
    replied
    I'm no expert but when the latest post in the Forum Games, which is normally a really busy place, is made almost one week ago, there's gotta be something going on.
    (excluding this misplaced thread)

island ko My best guess.

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    What's the discord I wanna chat there?

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied
    It’s because of all the major forum gamers/DC players (Gamzdude, Albert, Sniper, Weegee, lla, Junior Monkey, Superbloons, Idealistic, Ori, Ed, AFN7, me to an extent...) all leaving the forums and retreating to Discord. Without all of them, 99% of the activity is just gone.

Leave a comment:

• Speedy05
    replied
    No. What about the topics? There are many where users have not treaded the sea over months or such a year

Leave a comment:

• Since when did this forum as a whole become so inactive?

Back when I used to regular this place (and by extension, the old archive forums) there were always 50 or so people on at a time, and you saw new posts every time you refreshed in the more populated subforums. But now, it's rare I see more than one full user active at a time, and I can check the forums hours apart and not see any new messages. I find it especially odd since another mainline Bloons TD game is just around the corner. There was more activity surrounding the releases of BTDB and Monkey City back in the day.

Anyone else find that somewhat odd?
Working...
X