Cat or Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat or Dog

I am planning to set up a boundary for my Pomeranian in the backyard, and is torn between choosing a wireless dog fence or traditional wood gate? Electronic fence is way cheaper than the usual barriers at home, and I am wondering if this will be an advantage? I am also scared by the fact that a shock collar is needed to operate the device.
    Last edited by jmorgan1993; 23-04-18, 11:24 PM.

Honestly, ask for advice, go to people you know, consult an expert. Communication can help you in that case. Go into detail on what you need. That way, people can know what you are talking about.
    Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

I am rather old-fashioned so I'd choose the second option but at the same time wireless dog fence sounds interesting to try.
      Last edited by Salmon; 03-09-19, 04:56 PM. Reason: Erased spam link.

Comment

So with the cats and dogs, I have now, I don’t let them outside very much as we don’t have a fence in our yard. I’ve been meaning to get one installed but I just keep forgetting. I’ll probably go with a traditional fence as you did mention that it would be able to keep my pets in and keep others out.

Comment

I would go for a regular fence because using electricity on pets seems too cruel to me. You should train your pet so it would understand where it allowed going and where not. Give some attention to your beloved pet, get him some good indestructible toys like this instead of using such devices.
          Last edited by GrayFox9; 15-11-19, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X