What do you guys consider a gamer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys consider a gamer

Last year, my friend at school considered a gamer is someone who plays FPS games. I started thinking about that moment recently and about what people called a gamer

In my opinion, a gamer is someone who plays a variety of games on different consoles. (Sometimes only one) They're separated into different categories for me

Normal Gamers (Usually plays a mix of certain genres)
    PC Gamers
    Console Gamers
    Mobile Gamers
    Retro Gamers (Plays games from 6th gen or below)
    There are many more types of gamers that I don't really feel like finding

What do you guys consider a gamer or do you agree with me.

(Also sorry if this is short)
    Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

I am mixed player (Mainly the RPG/Fighting Genre). The mixed bag.

Injustice 2, BTD Series, TF2, Cuphead, and more.

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

A gamer is anyone who has spent greater than or equal to 48 hours on any game in their lifetime.
      I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

A gamer is anyone who is a fan of playing games with no particular genre at all.

Comment

A gamer is anyone who is passonate about playing games and enjoys it lots

Comment

B'coz gamer are fast as well as sharp minded and passionate about their work.

Comment

A wee- gamer is someone who uses JPN text/voice acting whenever it is allowed.

A gamer is who plays a game with some skill or strategy

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

I'm a gamer, I'll play computer games, card games, board games, dice games, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera View Post
                  I'm a gamer, I'll play computer games, card games, board games, dice games, etc.
                  Well, if we apply this, I am also gamer. I like offline playing much more than mobile playing. Still hard for me to consider myself a gamer, because I feel I fell a bit out of time. When the world was about lucasarts and settlers, I knew it all ))

Comment

A gamer is who plays a game to its fullest or plays a game to do what they want

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

To me, "Gamers" makes no sense as a term. It is like saying a person who watches TV "Televisioner" or something like that. Anyone can be a "gamer" by just playing a video game in some way.
                      bored..

Comment

For me, a gamer is anyone who loves playing games. For example, I love playing WoW and it is why I buy wow gold https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/gold sometimes. I do not have to much time when I was younger but still, want to make the most difficult dungeons and raids. If someone plays wow on unofficial servers there is multiple choice for buy wow accounts https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/accounts and start to play wow from the highest level.
                        Last edited by zielona; 11-07-18, 10:51 AM.

Comment

any one who accepts games as their hobby

Comment

A gamer is someone who has appreciation towards video games and has an understanding on each game.

It’s not a Thanos

Comment

Working...
                            X