Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Tower Defense 5 Curse

This creepypasta is a fan made.

Within a few days, I was going to get BTD5. I was excited because it sounded fun and thought I would take some time off.

The game was gotten a few days later. I booted it up when it finished downloading on my tablet. The game asked for a tutorial guide to help me, but I declined, favoring to learn on my own so I could have a true experience.
    There was an array of multiple maps, like Brick, Z Factor, The Rink, and my personal favorite through YouTube, Monkey Lane. I went to Monkey Lane as the first map. It was grassy, and looked natural. I began playing on Medium, just for the sake of being fair, and not being cheap. I placed tower after tower, bloon popped after bloon popped. And when on Round 21, I lost a single life, and the screen flashed red flames, and the monkeys were dead, and when they shot their projectiles and hit a bloon, they gained a layer, but were slower, and they stopped at Ceramics. I lost the next round, and decided to play again, but I decided to play on Clock, which was unlocked strangely. There was no popup on the map being unlocked strangely.
    When I played the next game, I attempted to defend the first round, but leaked a few lives. My money dropped instead, by the hundreds. I had nothing to defend. I eventually lost, through error of my own and the game.
    I decided to uninstall the game, then wait a few hours and see if it was working correctly. I gave my phone to Jen so he could play, because that might not be only me. He had no issues with playing, and actually beat Brick on Medium. I was thinking it was a bug on my part, as it could be the game, so I then decided to play the map Jen played, but when I lost through Freeplay, I heard a scream, yet faint. An hour passed; I had some snacks and a drink. The news arrived, and it reported a boy, NO. Jen. He was dead, shot by darts through his eyes, legs, kidneys, fingers, practically his entire inner body. I went to bed, and heard a body limping towards me. I was lucky to have a bat right by my bed, since I used to play baseball, and I killed the creature. He was Jen…
    I uninstalled, but it didn't work, so I decided to play the game. It showed a image of me, and beside it was a gray dull Dart Monkey about to throw darts at me. I couldn't stop it; the home button didn't work. The power button didn't work, the pause button didn't work. The lives went down, one by one. When it hit zero, the game crashed and booted up again, this time with Jen. My entire family and friends were next after me; I knew it, and then a picture of all of these bloody undead, gray monkeys appeared, gray, dull, looking at me. I was shocked and threw my tablet incidentally. It broke, so our family went to the store for a new one. But I now know not to get anything Bloons related. It curses me to this day. And when I look through the holes in doors, I can vaguely see a gray monkey, walking around, where the kids are playing, and the adults are cooking.

-- Anthony.

It's Showtime!

This seems more for fan creations.
    Originally posted by Nucleus
    Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
    バンダナワドルディ
    I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
    Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
    My google+ profile
    Wattpad page
    Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

Originally posted by island ko View Post
      This seems more for fan creations.
      It is a fan creation. I created it on my own, all thought up.
      Plus, I added no .EXE, because that's cliche.

It's Showtime!

Comment

I mean in the subfourm fan creations. Still some nice writing.
        Originally posted by Nucleus
        Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
        バンダナワドルディ
        I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
        Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
        My google+ profile
        Wattpad page
        Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

Working...
        X