Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions, Absences, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Leavings and Returns [And NO discussion]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably leaving forever
    I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

It's been a very nice 5 years being here on Ninja Kiwi since I made my first account on March 31, 2013.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

hello everone
        i have a slight bit of experience with the bloons stuff (and played osme other times once)
        i hope i can fit well with this comunity (despite knowing a lot more stuff about star contorl)
        sory for my constant typoign

Comment

I new don't know what say here but I would like to stay active and I came on here looking for friends to give stuff to in monkey city

Comment

Just gonna drop by now and then again.

In the meantime feel free to join me at the "waiting for BTD6 to be released on Steam because my mobile device is too crappy to run BTD6" corner.

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
            (at this point I may have been the member here who have ragequitted and re-joined the most times >_>)
            Add one to the counter please.
            Last edited by PeterHoHK; 16-06-18, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I’m moving to Discord. I’ll still check on the forums twice a day.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Hey, it’s me, Special K (for those of you that remember me)! If you do remember me (mostly from the Archives), feel free to reach out via PM! This community has always been incredibly welcoming and enjoyable to be a part of. I don’t know how often I’ll check around here, or how permanent my return will be, but I hope to stick around at least in the Discord for some time. Again, I’m glad to be back, and I hope to reconnect with some of you as well as forge new connections going forward!

Comment

Working...
                X