[ENDED] Blog competition 17th -24th August, 2018 - Fill in the blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ENDED] Blog competition 17th -24th August, 2018 - Fill in the blanks

This is an archive of the Fill in the blanks competition from the weekly NK blog.

Competition:
    Fill in the blanks:

While hanging out after a hard day popping bloons at ______ , I saw a ______ perched in a tree. My companion ______ said we should try to catch it. I quickly grabbed my ______ from my backpack of infinite size. When I did, the ______ jumped out of the tree. My companion and I chased it past ______ and by ______ , but as we were running, we slipped on a ______ and fell on our ______ . Quincy saw us and yelled, "____________ !" We listened and went inside the house. Quincy had cooked ______ , and it tasted ______ , but we ate it anyway while telling him the story of our chase. He said not to be too sad about it. To make us feel better, he served ______ for dessert and let us watch ______ on TV. While watching TV, we saw a commercial for ______ and decided to order one. When it comes in the mail, we will finally be able to catch the ______ . We will put it in a ______ in the ______ and charge people ______ to see it.

Link to the original blog that contained the competition.

Winner:
    thedarklink - with their submission:
    While hanging out after a hard day popping bloons at _Striker Jones_ , I saw a _Striker Jones_ perched in a tree. My companion _Striker Jones_ said we should try to catch it. I quickly grabbed my _Jiker Strones_ from my backpack of infinite size. When I did, the _Striker Jones_ jumped out of the tree. My companion and I chased it past _Biker Bones_ and by _Miker Moans_ , but as we were running, we slipped on a _Like those Loans_ and fell on our _Tighter Phones_ . Quincy saw us and yelled, "_OH COME ON_ !" We listened and went inside the house. Quincy had cooked _Shiker Tones_ , and it tasted _Striker Jones_ , but we ate it anyway while telling him the story of our chase. He said not to be too sad about it. To make us feel better, he served _Jiker Strones_ for dessert and let us watch _SERIOUSLY?!?_ on TV. While watching TV, we saw a commercial for _Biker Bones_ and decided to order one. When it comes in the mail, we will finally be able to catch the _Striker Jones_ . We will put it in a _NOTHING GETS PAST MY BOW_ in the _Piker Pwns_ and charge people _10k Monkey Money_ to see it.

Runner up:
    AlexTheGrt - with their submission:
    show:
    While hanging out after a hard day popping bloons at OLIVE GARDEN, I saw a SENTIENT BREADSTICK perched in a tree. My companion STRIKER JONES said we should try to catch it. I quickly grabbed my SPAGHETTI LASSO from my backpack of infinite size. When I did, the BREADSTICK jumped out of the tree. My companion and I chased it past KMART and by SEVERAL BOOKCASES, but as we were running, we slipped on a TART and fell on our FACES. Quincy saw us and yelled, "YOU WANT SOME?!" We listened and went inside the house. Quincy had cooked COLD CUCUMBER SOUP, and it tasted ATROCIOUS, but we ate it anyway while telling him the story of our chase. He said not to be too sad about it. To make us feel better, he served CHERRY SODAS for dessert and let us watch "BEST OF PAINT DRYING" on TV. While watching TV, we saw a commercial for A FISHING POLE and decided to order one. When it comes in the mail, we will finally be able to catch the BREADSTICK. We will put it in a FISHBOWL in the LOUNGE and charge people $-8 to see it.
Working...
X