Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWildZubat
    replied
    Among other things, I wish BTD Battles Flash, would get updated more, and the private match system is a pain in the butt, I wish I could just invite people from a friends list or a recent players list or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• ADragon
    replied
    Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
    Because of the forum migration, it's been difficult to keep track of Battles. I was just wondering if the saving glitch and 0/0 glitch on battles flash have been fixed yet. Anyone know about this?
    Aaron said in a post somewhere (I forget where) That they have no ETA on when the saving glitch on Battles flash will be fixed

Leave a comment:

• dude00000000001
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Restriction View Post

I've never heard of either of those glitches. I'd be interested in knowing what they are, so could someone please tell me?
    ‚ÄčIn flash battles, for some reason opponents stats show 0/0, and your stats will not save as soon as you refresh, no matter how many games you play. Your medallions, towers, and decals will save though. Just your battlescore and w/l.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Log In
    replied
    Because of the forum migration, it's been difficult to keep track of Battles. I was just wondering if the saving glitch and 0/0 glitch on battles flash have been fixed yet. Anyone know about this?
    The glitch willnpause sometimes, and continue, somit won't be a long snake.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Restriction
    replied
    I've never heard of either of those glitches. I'd be interested in knowing what they are, so could someone please tell me?

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by Sixth Affiliate View Post
    battles scrub. What is this new defense for r18?

I don't know. That's why I asked.

Leave a comment:

• Sixth Affiliate
    replied
    battles scrub. What is this new defense for r18?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Restriction
    replied
    Originally posted by ADragon View Post
    Since when do you need a 3/1? I always thought it was a 3/0 tack sprayer on Ink.
    3/0 is useable, but it leaks so much that it's worth it to buy the more reliable 3/1.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by ADragon View Post
    Since when do you need a 3/1? I always thought it was a 3/0 tack sprayer on Ink.

3/0 might not always shoot since it doesn't see the bottom part of the tack causing you to leak a few here and there.

Leave a comment:

• ADragon
    replied
    ink r4 u can prevent leaking if you use a 3-1 tack and micro ur mortar properly. A-game, there are spots that can solo all in ceramics. Nobody uses a jitsu on zen, sprayers and ninjas on strong are more reliable. Ace is nearly unusable and there is no point of it. Ground zero is over priced for what it does and it has no upgrades that are worth it. Also are u in koth?

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    ink r4 u can prevent leaking if you use a 3-1 tack and micro ur mortar properly. A-game, there are spots that can solo all in ceramics. Nobody uses a jitsu on zen, sprayers and ninjas on strong are more reliable. Ace is nearly unusable and there is no point of it. Ground zero is over priced for what it does and it has no upgrades that are worth it. Also are u in koth?

Wait they found a better r18 defense than sprayer, jitsu and maelstrom :O

Leave a comment:

• Sixth Affiliate
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FlameandFury
    replied
    Well, there still is a lot of experimentation in the meta, but that's about it. Here are some things to find out: Better bloonjitsu spots on A-game and maybe zen, better strategies for r4 on ink, and ace strats, among others. Also if you stick a knife in a toaster you will guarenteed win the next 100 battles you play.

Leave a comment:

• Sixth Affiliate
    replied
    hmm flash is a great game. Its really sad to see it dying. I wonder how long nk will hold up the servers. Hopefully for a long time to come. You have to accept the fact that flash will never be updated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X