BTD: Battles Discussion of the General Variety Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
    Because of the forum migration, it's been difficult to keep track of Battles. I was just wondering if the saving glitch and 0/0 glitch on battles flash have been fixed yet. Anyone know about this?
    I've never heard of either of those glitches. I'd be interested in knowing what they are, so could someone please tell me?
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" -Plato

Comment

Because of the forum migration, it's been difficult to keep track of Battles. I was just wondering if the saving glitch and 0/0 glitch on battles flash have been fixed yet. Anyone know about this?
      The glitch willnpause sometimes, and continue, somit won't be a long snake.
      I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Restriction View Post

I've never heard of either of those glitches. I'd be interested in knowing what they are, so could someone please tell me?
        ​In flash battles, for some reason opponents stats show 0/0, and your stats will not save as soon as you refresh, no matter how many games you play. Your medallions, towers, and decals will save though. Just your battlescore and w/l.
        yes

Comment

Aaron said in a post somewhere (I forget where) That they have no ETA on when the saving glitch on Battles flash will be fixed
          Alice doesn't deserve Smef.
          Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :
          Also friend me on NK :

Comment

Among other things, I wish BTD Battles Flash, would get updated more, and the private match system is a pain in the butt, I wish I could just invite people from a friends list or a recent players list or something like that.
            ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬ HEY KIDS DO YOU WANT SOME DANK MEMES?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWildZubat View Post
              Among other things, I wish BTD Battles Flash, would get updated more, and the private match system is a pain in the butt, I wish I could just invite people from a friends list or a recent players list or something like that.
              I actually prefer the flash private match system over the mobile battles one you described. On flash, anyone who you give the code to can join, whereas on mobile only one person can join. If you want to play only one person and not just anyone who sees your code, it shouldn't be very difficult to send the code to just one person.
              "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" -Plato

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Restriction View Post

I actually prefer the flash private match system over the mobile battles one you described. On flash, anyone who you give the code to can join, whereas on mobile only one person can join. If you want to play only one person and not just anyone who sees your code, it shouldn't be very difficult to send the code to just one person.
                Sadly, Ninja Kiwi is starting to cease updates on these flash games.
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                  Sadly, Ninja Kiwi is starting to cease updates on these flash games.
                  What would actually be sad is if Ninja Kiwi left BTD Battles flash like it is: having it unplayable. Sure, you still have the ability to literally play the battles, but if no progress is saved, you might as well only play private battles.

Good news is that you can technically get infinite medallions by playing games and not having them count towards your battlescore or win/loss making you have a medallion advantage over other players around your level.
                  Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Good news is that you can technically get infinite medallions by playing games and not having them count towards your battlescore or win/loss making you have a medallion advantage over other players around your level.
                    But doesn't everyone else have that advantage too :?
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

What would actually be sad is if Ninja Kiwi left BTD Battles flash like it is: having it unplayable. Sure, you still have the ability to literally play the battles, but if no progress is saved, you might as well only play private battles.

The only thing that could be worse is if NK decided to completely shut down the flash servers, which is definitely a possibility in the near future ;(
                      Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :
                      Also friend me on NK :

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

But doesn't everyone else have that advantage too :?
                        Only if they choose to play. Some people won't play actively, and they'll still be around the same battlescore as you so that the game will match you two up. Normally, if they don't play, the other people around their level that do play will end up getting out of their "battlescore range", if you get what I'm saying.
                        Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

BTDB featured as a free-to-play game on the front of page of the Steam store.

|

Comment

Are you referring to the Battle score glitch Chrishun? If you are, no, the battle score is perfectly fine on mobile and steam.
                            Also friend me on NK :

Comment

Originally posted by egogoyo View Post
                              BTDB is still very very popular, regardless of what you think.
                              This is just a fact.

You can see for yourself, by the amount of BTDB videos made this week on youtube, or look at a third party that measures the traffic for game sites.
                              What's popular is not always good, and what's good is not always popular.... pls don't sue , soup.
                              Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post

What's popular is not always good, and what's good is not always popular.... pls don't sue , soup.
                                Good or not, that's subjective, but the fact is that BTDBS is still attracting a sizable, and more importantly, active community. It may feel stagnant to a small percentage of players, but as long as there's a decent amount of people playing it and spreading word about it, it's far from being dead.
                                |

Comment

Working...
                                X