Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentijn
    replied
    He's the only hacker I've seen in a while (MEEE333). And it's not a typical hack. He's throttling his connection speed so he can slow the game down every time he's placing a tower, upgrading one, or boosting income. I reported him before, and didn't see him for a few months, but he seems to be back, and still doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    WHAT?! Unless you've got in to the hacker pool somehow, you shouldn't be facing any hackers.
    Which leads me to believe that's the reason why they locked the hacker report thread here, since the Mobile hacker pool system is so, SO MUCH WORSE!!!

Leave a comment:

• AshC00N
    replied
    Quick battles are my favorite atm, the amount of hackers is insane though.

Leave a comment:

• Valentijn
    replied
    Is there a way to report cheating in flash Battles? It looks like someone started a thread for it, but it was locked. For the mobile version there's even a stickied thread.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Oh don't get me wrong, its not bad, at all, just not my cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathsax View Post

What's popular is not always good, and what's good is not always popular.... pls don't sue , soup.
    Good or not, that's subjective, but the fact is that BTDBS is still attracting a sizable, and more importantly, active community. It may feel stagnant to a small percentage of players, but as long as there's a decent amount of people playing it and spreading word about it, it's far from being dead.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Originally posted by egogoyo View Post
    BTDB is still very very popular, regardless of what you think.
    This is just a fact.

You can see for yourself, by the amount of BTDB videos made this week on youtube, or look at a third party that measures the traffic for game sites.
    What's popular is not always good, and what's good is not always popular.... pls don't sue , soup.

Leave a comment:

• ADragon
    replied
    Are you referring to the Battle score glitch Chrishun? If you are, no, the battle score is perfectly fine on mobile and steam.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDARC18
    replied
    BTDB featured as a free-to-play game on the front of page of the Steam store.

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

But doesn't everyone else have that advantage too :?
    Only if they choose to play. Some people won't play actively, and they'll still be around the same battlescore as you so that the game will match you two up. Normally, if they don't play, the other people around their level that do play will end up getting out of their "battlescore range", if you get what I'm saying.

Leave a comment:

• ADragon
    replied
    Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
    What would actually be sad is if Ninja Kiwi left BTD Battles flash like it is: having it unplayable. Sure, you still have the ability to literally play the battles, but if no progress is saved, you might as well only play private battles.

Good news is that you can technically get infinite medallions by playing games and not having them count towards your battlescore or win/loss making you have a medallion advantage over other players around your level.
    The only thing that could be worse is if NK decided to completely shut down the flash servers, which is definitely a possibility in the near future ;(

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
    Good news is that you can technically get infinite medallions by playing games and not having them count towards your battlescore or win/loss making you have a medallion advantage over other players around your level.
    But doesn't everyone else have that advantage too :?

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
    Sadly, Ninja Kiwi is starting to cease updates on these flash games.
    What would actually be sad is if Ninja Kiwi left BTD Battles flash like it is: having it unplayable. Sure, you still have the ability to literally play the battles, but if no progress is saved, you might as well only play private battles.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Restriction View Post

I actually prefer the flash private match system over the mobile battles one you described. On flash, anyone who you give the code to can join, whereas on mobile only one person can join. If you want to play only one person and not just anyone who sees your code, it shouldn't be very difficult to send the code to just one person.
    Sadly, Ninja Kiwi is starting to cease updates on these flash games.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Restriction
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWildZubat View Post
    Among other things, I wish BTD Battles Flash, would get updated more, and the private match system is a pain in the butt, I wish I could just invite people from a friends list or a recent players list or something like that.
    I actually prefer the flash private match system over the mobile battles one you described. On flash, anyone who you give the code to can join, whereas on mobile only one person can join. If you want to play only one person and not just anyone who sees your code, it shouldn't be very difficult to send the code to just one person.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X