Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could i get a link to the hacker report thread for btd battles flash version?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could i get a link to the hacker report thread for btd battles flash version?

As the topic title says i need a link to the btd battles flash version hacker report thread since i don't see it on here and my thread was closed saying there was already an open hacker report thread yet i don't see any open ones on here. And honestly i find it rather poor costumer service to close the post saying there's one open when in this sub thread whatever its called there isn't any open ones. There's only a bug report. Someone else tried to make a hacker report thread yet that one was closed to? Almost makes me think they don't want to deal with the hacker problem on here is what it seems like from this attitude.

No offense to those that actually do care its just the impression i get from the way that mine and the other persons reports were handled. Closed unresolved and no link given to the "open hacker report thread"

Comment

I don't see any open. But even then, hackers are put into their own hacker pool so making a thread might not be of much use.
      Unless you got put in there by accident, in that case you can email support.
      , ,
      Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
      I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

What do you mean they are put into their own pool? You mean they are matched up against eachother? If thats the case then i shouldn't have been put in there as i don't use any hacks in BTD.

Comment

Also seems like a poor answer to hacker problem why not just ban them? and if they do it too many times why not IP ban?

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1 View Post
            Also seems like a poor answer to hacker problem why not just ban them? and if they do it too many times why not IP ban?
            This is a much better solution. Ninja Kiwi has banned people in the past, but most of the hackers just created new accounts. When NK IP banned them, many of them could easily change their IP in one way or another. Putting the cheaters in a pool to play against each other is a really smart idea. The hackers won't create new accounts because they can still play the game, and because they will only play against other cheaters, regular players won't get hurt by them. Besides, hackers usually like to play against other hackers, and people like watching those battles. Just look at how many views "Hacker vs. Hacker" videos get.

If you were placed into the hacker pool by accident, email [email protected] explaining it to them. As long as you didn't do anything wrong, you'll be removed from the pool.
            Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

But that means hacking is allowed then right, in one way or another?

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1 View Post
                What do you mean they are put into their own pool? You mean they are matched up against eachother? If thats the case then i shouldn't have been put in there as i don't use any hacks in BTD.
                Hello Truelotus1,

ngue02 gave the perfect answer regarding your first two questions, so no reason for me to reply to those. Hench I'd like to respond to your last setence.

I've played around 1,000 matches last year and faces against less than five hackers total, thus the chance you face a hacker is less than 0.5%. Since there are multiple 'hacker' videos posted on YouTube, you may be confusing game issues with true hackers. Thus to make clear whenever someone is a hacker (for Bloons TD Battles flash/web): they builld expensive towers you can't afford when playing legit (e.g. temple or ray of doom) or they don't undertake any action to defend the rush which should result into death. Sometimes you see people undertake action to defend a rush, but see them die because there's a ping difference between each game. For example: https://youtu.be/scL5zdST-I8?t=4m2s I didn't hack in this case, however it looked like so but that's caused by the ping difference.

Secondly, you can confirm whether you're put in the hacker pool or not. If you consistently face off against either life or money hackers, you're definintely in the hacker pool. If you faced a hacker (which again, seldom happens) just once, it may have been an unfortunit encounter.

If you didn't hack and want to be removed, e-mail [email protected]. Reasons for being put into the hacker pool are either you hacked or it's just an accident (which usually happens to about 3% of the players).

Regards,

​K_Rooijackers.
                Last edited by KRooijackers; 19-10-16, 01:27 PM. Reason: The video link missed the time stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post

Hello Truelotus1,

ngue02 gave the perfect answer regarding your first two questions, so no reason for me to reply to those. Hench I'd like to respond to your last setence.

I've played around 1,000 matches last year and faces against less than five hackers total, thus the chance you face a hacker is less than 0.5%. Since there are multiple 'hacker' videos posted on YouTube, you may be confusing game issues with true hackers. Thus to make clear whenever someone is a hacker (for Bloons TD Battles flash/web): they builld expensive towers you can't afford when playing legit (e.g. temple or ray of doom) or they don't undertake any action to defend the rush which should result into death. Sometimes you see people undertake action to defend a rush, but see them die because there's a ping difference between each game. For example: https://youtu.be/scL5zdST-I8 I didn't hack in this case, however it looked like so but that's caused by the ping difference.

Secondly, you can confirm whether you're put in the hacker pool or not. If you consistently face off against either life or money hackers, you're definintely in the hacker pool. If you faced a hacker (which again, seldom happens) just once, it may have been an unfortunit encounter.

If you didn't hack and want to be removed, e-mail [email protected]. Reasons for being put into the hacker pool are either you hacked or it's just an accident (which usually happens to about 3% of the players).

Regards,

​K_Rooijackers.

There's something very wrong about this post to me...

Comment

Epic Minus One Ty for giving your opinion and quoting my post.

Comment

Well it may be another problem not hacking persay but a problem with the programming of the game. It may be mixing people from assault into people in defend mode. The person i was playing was saying he was in assault mode (the most recent person someone from today.) and i was in defend mode. If thats the case then ya shit is seriously ****ed up on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post

Regards,

​K_Rooijackers.
                        Well its possible i'm in the pool but as i just said as well its possible a bug in their programming. So i'm gonna check out if i face any hackers in assault mode. Also i may have been put into the hacker pool (if i am) because i had a cheat engine program open up some of the times for other games. (idle games so fun to hack ^.^) anyways back on topic it could have registered it as attempting to do it to btd battles who knows.

Comment

Ya they moved me into the pool. The game probably has a defense where if it detects a cheat engine program of any kind open while you're playing the game it moves ya into the pool.

Comment

This subforum has only 13 threads. Two of them are closed hacker reports thread. I don't see an open one, too. There was a hacker report thread in the archive forum. Maybe that is why the mod said, there is an open one. He might have just gotten confused.

Either way if you want to report a hacker for a NK game, which doesn't have an own hacker report thread, I would just use the one from BTD5. Might be a little off topic there, but there isn't a better place I guess.

Comment

I'd personally use the mobile one. I've played over 700 qb games and only found one real hacker, so I'd say the chances of encountering one are slim.
                              yes

Comment

Working...
                              X