X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops... thought I was on the last page when I wasn't... I'm stupid

Comment

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
      Let's be honest... Anything is OP compared to spactory.
      Sniper isn't OP compared to spactory, and monkey farmers without banana farms aren't OP either. But everythiing else is.

Comment

Yes, sniper is worse than spactory. Also, that post was a mistake.

Comment

Except cripple moab.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Hi all, sorry for posting here, but as a new member I can't open a new thread. I couldn't find a general thread, so please move my post where it belongs to.

I could like playing this game. But I am a noob. So it's pretty hard for me to have any chance against an opponent with the experience of more than 6 k games. A lot of them aren't going to play, just killing a noob. Some of them like goating after winning. It seems to me not a tough win against an opponent with 100 games like me. I would like to learn the game, why is there no possibility to match people with round about the same experience? I loose fun in loosing most of my games. And please, good players, take your win and don't laugh at players with less of your experience. Thanks.

Comment

When I was new I hated the RROD; but now I love it. RROD gives constraints that makes creating strategies so much more interesting.
              Some of these strategies might be dated; but they should all work.
              https://youtu.be/rJ9zE_nJWiQ
              The good news is once you defend the RROD, your opponent is in a terrible position. Their income takes a hit so they will die to some regrow ceramics, or a counter RROD. Some people even go all in selling towers. So if you can defend it, you're likely to get the W.

Comment

thanks for the link. I'm still trying to survive

Comment

i never seen people rush with camo regen rainbows. i didn't do it ethier because it cost 2.2k. camo ceramics are way better. any cobra strategy can bet regen rainbows

Comment

My usual defense against any type of bloon is the Engineer with the trap. That however is not as efficient on overlapping maps such as Mondrian, Interstate and Mines. In that case I would use a turret that makes camo detectable (again, engineer works fine) + Glue and an heavy hitter turret. I never encountered that but this worked fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Maffi View Post
                      My usual defense against any type of bloon is the Engineer with the trap. That however is not as efficient on overlapping maps such as Mondrian, Interstate and Mines. In that case I would use a turret that makes camo detectable (again, engineer works fine) + Glue and an heavy hitter turret. I never encountered that but this worked fine for me
                      That topic was created at 02-09-2016 with the last comment over 6 months ago so the topic can be seen as dead and so shouldnt be revived/bumped.

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

That topic was created at 02-09-2016 with the last comment over 6 months ago so the topic can be seen as dead and so shouldnt be revived/bumped.
                        Nice bump ma d00d 👍
                        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

nice necro

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Nice bump ma d00d 👍
                            He bumped not I so before i posted the topic was already bumped by him as I posted just 4 days after his post while he posted over 6 months after the post before him.

Comment

Working...
                            X