X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTheKitsune View Post
    Excuse me, but I have a hacker report.

Name: Go Mike Trout
    What they did: Freeze hack on Bloons Tower Defense Battles for Steam.
    Picture/Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ZxxBI

I am sorry it is here, but, sadly, as I cannot officially post a thread about it without 5 posts and 1 day, which I have neither of, it has to be here, where it will probably be noticed quickly. Please help me.
    There's a thread: http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/mo...-thread/page11
    Daily challenges, profile
    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Oh, my apologies! I hadn't noticed...

Comment

Sometimes when my opponent skips a map right as I select a tower, that tower will be unavailable for the next map. Extremely annoying. This has happened to me several times on multiple devices for at least a year.

Comment

Date: when this was posted (broken BB code)

Bug:

Bug Report: ...Messed up clock. Pretty much a broken clock that is a clock that makes complete no sense.

How to Replicate: pretty much restart the game.
          I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting completely uneven waves from my opponents. I was getting constantly slammed every round with brown camo hearts and my opponents were not. He had 5 of the pistol guys(forget there names) when this happend I built up to 9 Firebird Apprentice's and constantly was deploying the birds. what is going on? especially when some of us spend real $ on Coins to join high coin games from the beginning it just b.s i'm getting completely cheated. Rant over i have all of the games on tape if interested

Comment

Originally posted by jbull24 View Post
              Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting comple -snip=
              Look up what the COBRA upgrades do.
              My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
              (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
              Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by jbull24 View Post
                Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting completely uneven waves from my opponents. I was getting constantly slammed every round with brown camo hearts and my opponents were not. He had 5 of the pistol guys(forget there names) when this happend I built up to 9 Firebird Apprentice's and constantly was deploying the birds. what is going on? especially when some of us spend real $ on Coins to join high coin games from the beginning it just b.s i'm getting completely cheated. Rant over i have all of the games on tape if interested
                you know your opponen tcan sen dyou blooons right?

Comment

date: 29th August 2017
                  bug : I cannot use cards in card battles
                  bug report: In card battles , I keep on trying to drag the card to the map but nothing happens. Tapping and dragging does not work. Using a mouse does not work. The card just gets bigger and smaller.
                  how to replicate: seems to only effect me... I don't know how to replicate

Comment

Edit: NinjaKiwi got back to me. They handled the bug abuser and refunded my losses.

Good afternoon. I wrote this player report up and this seems to be one of the more suitable threads for it.
                    1. Bug abuser: welcome2urnightmare
                    2. Me: Webb Telescope
                    3. Appears to be using a Lag switch. Video evidence: https://youtu.be/ePFqerUTYwk explanation follows
                    • 01:08 (timestamp) loading screen start
                    • 06:31 loading screen end - this had happened twice before off camera where I'd given up a few minutes in. Refreshing my browser, I'd gain 1 loss.
                    • 10:45 I win with camo pinks, lag switch engages
                    • 17:12 Receive the "game server did not receive any messages" and returned to main menu
                    • He certainly doesn't play like someone with a 10:1 W/L. Most notably: sending spaced blues well into mid game - didn't stop until wave 8, spamming 3-0 boomers - had 3 of them by wave 8, and of course not getting mortar in time for round 12 camos. I assume he maintains his win record by using a lag switch against anyone competitive.
                    • The rest of the video past 17:12 is not part of the evidence please don't waste your time watching it. I just forgot to turn the recorder off.

In summary, in order to not take a loss against this guy I had to (1) wait out a 5 minute loading screen (2) beat him (3) wait out a 5 minute time out after I had won. As he cost me two or three losses in this playing session to browser resetting - and almost made me quit for the night - I'd really appreciate a follow up. Please let me know what NinjaKiwi decides to do, even if they decide not to take action I want to know.

Kind regards,
                    Webb
                    Last edited by Webb Telescope; 25-09-17, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I cant buy new towers for medallions.

Comment

Audio (non music) mutes randomly

Since a few days on the iPad2 the important sounds are muted.
                        Shutting the app and starting it while pressing volume up fixes it till I turn off screen and when I resume some time later it is muted again.

No biggie because now I know but well it seems like a bug

Comment

Recently when i was playing BTD battles i could not place any towers down or upgrade anything at a random point in the game. I could send bloons by rapidly tapping instead of being able to hold down while sending. This has only happened on the computer when i play. It's very frustrating because i lost 1000 medallions because of this. I would rather lag out then watch myself get taken down while not being able to do anything.

Comment

I have lost more than 20 thousand medals for supposedly having lost the connection, i wolud like to be reimbursed that 20 my nickname is Na1nol

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I've been playing btd battles for almost three years now and love the crap out of it

I experienced a strange bug that a user has been abusing.

It was on 2018-03-03 around 10pm UTC 7+

I was playing in the megaboost fire arena when this occurred

A player named "2legit 2quit". was playing with cobras. Around round 14 he sent out ZOMGS but because it was fire it went out on his side too. He then used the cobras to send his to me and the game immediately crashed...

I decided to post it here on the bugs page. But this "2legit 2quit" has a very high win rate and it seems suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X