Clan messaging features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan messaging features

We need to have something like "Clan Mail" where any leader or co leader can send a mail that gives a notification to everyone for any important things we have to say to the members. I found out clan members dont read clan chat whenever we post things like "we need your help, please get 600 keys for today", or "buy chest amp if you cant get medals for the week".

Also, i have this other suggestion that maybe have the clan moto a bit smaller and increase the amount of letters & numbers we can type on out moto?
    NK plz respond...

Yes, clans need more features. Also, see my comment on the 6.5.1 patch notes.

Comment

Clans did have their own forums at one time, it was before this forum was implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
        Clans did have their own forums at one time, it was before this forum was implemented.
        He means Bloons TD Battles Clans, not Ninja Kiwi clans.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

My bad, I guess since the mobile takeover I haven't really kept up with what's going on at NK.

Comment

Working...
          X