Matchmaking and Cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking and Cheaters

the matchmaking in the flash version is terrible, I go up against people who have 1000s of matches played LOL, also, there's a ton of cheaters and people who slow the game down on purpose, etc. pretty lame also how the boat is not balanced at all and vs someone with better upgrades you stand no chance with normal towers.

Nowadays most of the good players; especially the ones from KOTH, have moved on from Flash, so all that's left are a bunch of noobs.

Yes, I still play this game, even though I'm not a KOTH player, I still have a 2:1 win/loss ratio, and most of the players are easy to kill with an R13 rush, even with me using random towers in attempt to give my opponent the upper hand. Sometimes I get the short end of the stick, but miraculously I managed to win several games when I thought I had a crappy loadout. Why? The other player doesn't have a lot of knowledge with the towers so they don't have a good idea on what to rush me with, and in turn they don't rush me at all. Of course, on that rare occasion when I do find a player that has a good w/l and is a seasoned player I still play the towers that I normally use, but that's besides the point.

As for the slowmo, it could be possible that they have a bad connection. This could also explain the 'hackers' in this game, which I scare quote here because it may look like they're losing lives but don't. I've been accused of hacking a few times myself due to this as well, where I pop all the bloons on my screen, but my opponent notices that I'm leaking bloons here and there but still don't lose lives. If the life bar flashes but they don't lose lives, then yes, the opponent is truly a hacker as the server recognizes that bloons are leaking in that case, but in my case the game doesn't detect that since I never lost lives in the first place even though it may appear like that for my opponent.

The truth about hackers in this game is you will never see an actual hacker because all of those hackers get placed into a 'hacker pool', where they can only play against themselves. It doesn't take a report to get them in there, hence why the absence of a hacker report thread here; they get caught on sight when the game detects you changing part of the game's code.
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 08-10-18, 10:41 PM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Striker Jones
    I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

Working...
    X