Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDT's for bloons TD Battles? (Web or Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was the case then new players would quit at their first lead or camo bloon everyone learns how to play eventually.
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Originally posted by robloxkid74 View Post
      no, with only 3 towers it is very difficult to pop a ddt. All this does is limit loadouts and diversity in battles.
      get out of here you mobile player this is flash!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedy05 View Post
        it’s unfair and needs consistency. Lead is a strong point as many towers can’t handle it without 4th. The only towers to do so are sniper, wizard, heli left side (rotors only), and few others. So i suggest reduce its speed (between pink and yellow or yellow), remove lead (and give it +100 rbe or so), or remove camo. And most of these ruin the ddt greatly. So it shouldn’t be added for its intended mechanics and how busted it is without many 4th tiers and mib.
        this is flash get out you mobile player

Comment

KRooijackers Doesn’t it say Web or Mobile? Also DDTs are just fast BFBs for no reason. And for its purpose, wait for Battles 2
          Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post

this is flash get out you mobile player
            I got mixed up with Mobile and Web as I use the steam version. Although this is mainly targeted for mobile, discussion for DDT's in the flash version are also welcome.

Comment

DDTS would be almost impossible to beat in battles

Comment

I'm still rather amused at everyone saying it would be impossible or almost impossible to beat DDTs. I can think of several things that would work right now.

Flash:
                - Bomb. Assassin to break the DDT layer. Deal with bloons inside as you normally would deal with grouped camos.
                - Boat. Pirate sink them. As long as the DDT costs more than like $1500 to send (which is highly likely), the sender is losing more money than the defender.
                - Ace, Village, and Spac. These towers aren't really seen much anymore, but they would do well against DDTs. Spectre/Ground Zero, MIB, Spike Storm...all could be interesting ways to go about it.
                Yeah in Flash there wouldn't be as many hard counters to it but generally every competitive player uses the same few strats all the time and on most short maps the game would be over before you could send DDTs anyway.

Mobile (assuming it's fixed to be lead and camo):
                - Dartling. Hydra and BADS can pop DDTs even without an MIB.
                - Village. Ninja Ice Village comes to mind, but obviously that's not the only one.
                - COBRA. Why deal with them when you can just push them away and forget about them?
                - Boat, Ace, and Spac for the same reasons as above.
                - Hell, even Wizard could take down DDTs with Phoenix/Dragon's Breath.
                And that's assuming NK even bothers to fix the DDT's properties. If they don't, basically anything that worked before would work now.

So yeah, I still see no problem with having to defend DDTs in the game.
                My shameless advertising:

Comment

So I learned a while back that DDTs aren’t actually immune to bombs either but they’re immune to the bonus damage from moab maulers and Moab shredr spikes however these go away under an mib
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Working...
                  X