Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DDT's for bloons TD Battles? (Web or Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDT's for bloons TD Battles? (Web or Mobile)

What would battles look like if Ninjakiwi decided to borrow DDT's from Monkey City and implement them into BTD Battles? The game has been the same for a very long time, a change won't hurt.

NO, with only 3 towers it is VERY difficult to pop a DDT. All this does is limit loadouts and diversity in battles.

Comment

It should still be pretty easy to pop a DDT on some maps using the current meta, depending on round...for instance, Ninja Bomb Mortar Farm can do it if you use Assassin to break the DDT layer, with Sabo and/or PAA to stall.
      My shameless advertising:

Comment

Possibly remove black or lead immunity. It’s a terrible solution and I don’t think it will happen
        Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Flash gives 4th towers and mobile DDTs aren’t lead so there wouldn’t be many strats affected 🤷‍♀️
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Maybe there should be a separate mode that allows DDTs to be sent.
            If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Classic Mode bud. Meant for long games

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
                Possibly remove black or lead immunity. It’s a terrible solution and I don’t think it will happen
                That destroys the whole purpose of a DDT.

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                Maybe there should be a separate mode that allows DDTs to be sent.
                I think in club modes, or arenas with really high medallion prizes ($20000+), there's a chance that a DDT icon will appear in the top right corner of it, meaning that DDT's are sendable and naturally spawn later in the game. Possibly bananza and super high medallian prize arenas having a much higher chance of having DDT's than non-bananza modes.

Comment

Bloonuminati You just solidified my opinion.

Anyway, they shouldn’t be random, and should appear in clubs. This should be in the DDT Depths. Bet is 50K Medals. Clubs have access to DDTs in Player vs Player matches (non-Assault, non-BA). Tournaments should decide if DDTs come on rounds 43+, and some more ideas

Comment

And if they’re facing against a non-club, they will have them disables unless enabled for the non-club.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
                      Bloonuminati You just solidified my opinion.

Anyway, they shouldn’t be random, and should appear in clubs. This should be in the DDT Depths. Bet is 50K Medals. Clubs have access to DDTs in Player vs Player matches (non-Assault, non-BA). Tournaments should decide if DDTs come on rounds 43+, and some more ideas
                      Well, I kind of look at it like when you sometimes can't use cobras in club arenas, its kind of the same idea, except with a DDT icon meaning DDTs are enabled.

Comment

Well, any odds would be nice. Or have them appear at constant rates

Comment

Imagine playing your first battles game, only to be killed by a blimp that you aren't even sure what it does, and since it moves so fast, you have only 5 seconds to react, meaning you're essentially dead. Not good for expanding the playerbase.

Obvious solution is to make DDTs sendable for more experienced players. But the issue resides in that DDT is not a "no-brainer" type enemy like say, BFBs, or ZOMGs, so those that struggle with it will likely just quit the game if they have a couple bad games with it. So, no.

Comment

It’s unfair and needs consistency. Lead is a strong point as many towers can’t handle it without 4th. The only towers to do so are Sniper, Wizard, Heli Left Side (Rotors only), and few others. So I suggest reduce its speed (Between Pink and Yellow or Yellow), remove lead (and give it +100 RBE or so), or remove camo. And most of these ruin the DDT greatly. So it shouldn’t be added for its intended mechanics and how busted it is without many 4th Tiers and MIB.

Comment

Originally posted by theman235 View Post
                              Imagine playing your first battles game, only to be killed by a blimp that you aren't even sure what it does, and since it moves so fast, you have only 5 seconds to react, meaning you're essentially dead. Not good for expanding the playerbase.

Obvious solution is to make DDTs sendable for more experienced players. But the issue resides in that DDT is not a "no-brainer" type enemy like say, BFBs, or ZOMGs, so those that struggle with it will likely just quit the game if they have a couple bad games with it. So, no.
                              Most players first games are in the normal assault mode or lowest tier battle arena which are completely DDT free. Those players are warned about DDT's when they attempt to join an arena that has DDT's, which only sometimes exist in club arenas (any prize payout), and sometimes non-club arenas with very large medallion prizes.

Comment

Working...
                              X