4-4 Towers (Mod)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-4 Towers (Mod)

One question all bloons players must have had at one point in their bloons-carreer: how would a tower look like if the upgrade paths wouldn't be blocked at tier 2? In other words: how would 3-3 or 4-4 towers look like? With the power of modding, various people have already combined the weapons of each tower to make it 3-3 or 4-4, but this was only for the mobile game. Saboteur was (to my knowledge) the first to actually make 3-3 and 4-4 towers (Dart Monkey) for Flash, but I decided, after receiving help from him, to take this a step further and want to eventually make most towers 4-4.
    I will upload pictures and videos of the mod here. Furthermore I might add polls, getting to know what most people want to see and get an idea what looks good/is demanded by the audience, because eventually, I want other people to enjoy this mod as much as I do. Feel free to write suggestions below, however I work in a chronological order, so don't expect me to mod the Super Monkey or Monkey Ace anytime soon.

Triple Spikes:

Triple Juggernaut:​

Blade Sprayer:

​P.S. If you want to stay up-to-date, feel free to join my Discord: https://discord.gg/Hk9YE2F
    Say in the Verify channel that you came from the Forum and you'll be verified as soon as one of the Staff comes online.
    Last edited by KRooijackers; 22-03-18, 04:45 PM.

Monkey Sub/Rate the Sub

3-3: Can submerge, and shoot Ballistic Missiles. Reveals camo bloons when they are popped. Has 3-x sprite and has the back with a missile launching system.

4-4: Pops bloons around it, and reveals camo bloons. Shoots 3 darts that split into 4 when submerged. Ballistic missile splits into 3 after contact with a bloon.

Ability: Shoots a missile, popping all bloons in the explosion radius. It cleanses all bloons on screen from camo and regen. Can pop a ZOMG in one go.

Of course, it’s an idea. And it can be balanced later. But in a case of this, this is an idea of mine.

Za Warudo! Toki Yo Tomare!

Comment

Which bandage looks the best? The brightest, middle or darker one?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
        Monkey Sub/Rate the Sub

3-3: Can submerge, and shoot Ballistic Missiles. Reveals camo bloons when they are popped. Has 3-x sprite and has the back with a missile launching system.

4-4: Pops bloons around it, and reveals camo bloons. Shoots 3 darts that split into 4 when submerged. Ballistic missile splits into 3 after contact with a bloon.

Ability: Shoots a missile, popping all bloons in the explosion radius. It cleanses all bloons on screen from camo and regen. Can pop a ZOMG in one go.

Of course, it’s an idea. And it can be balanced later. But in a case of this, this is an idea of mine.
        "however I work in a chronological order, so don't expect me to mod the Super Monkey or Monkey Ace anytime soon."
        If I want to work on the Monkey Submarine, I will first have to add it to battles.
        If I make it so far, I will see what I can make true of that suggestion.

Comment

i generally like the idea

Comment

Nah, too op. Kinda destroys the purpose of the upgrade system and makes it too op.

Comment

Well for Apprentice it might be like that Strange Special Apprentice in BTD5 Special Mission with that Apprentice thing.

PS.:
              Im very sure that the topic isnt about making 4/4 possible in any game as the topic starter seems to mean that theoretical and not as if he wants that to happen as its just interesting to think about what that then would look like and work but im sure that no one actually would want 4/4 Upgrades to be possible ever.

Comment

Working...
              X