• Show
Clear All

• Pryme
    replied
    That's a weird bug...

Leave a comment:

• yanyan
    replied
    That happens to me sometime but after I play another game it starts to work again

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Looks like the issue is back, well it came back a few days ago when I last played it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    All servers should be saving wins/losses now.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Good, we've got an ETA now.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    We got one server up with a possible fix late last week. Looks like it's worked fine so we'll get the rest done today/soon after.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Log In
    replied
    Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
    The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
    Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
    That's how the bug was paused. That happens but you never know. They may have done too much works that may me the cause for this pausing bug to happen.

Leave a comment:

• KRooijackers
    replied
    The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
    Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
    Last edited by KRooijackers; 29-07-16, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Log In
    replied
    EVERYONE!!! BE PATIENT BEFORE I MAKE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO [video=YouTube;mPCXbXagfKw]https://youtu.be/mPCXbXagfKw[/img]
    This glitch will be fixed soon. Just be patient before it puts 2X stress on NK.

Leave a comment:

• chopperprop
    replied
    Wake up and fix it

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kirino Kousaka
    W/L ratios don't even show up for me. It always says 0W/0L for the opponent for some reason.
    That's always been the case throughout the duration of the bug.

Leave a comment:

• Tempest13
    replied
    W/L ratios don't even show up for me. It always says 0W/0L for the opponent for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Just tried it, and it's still there.

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    I haven't gone onto battles for over a month. Anyone know if this has been fixed?

Leave a comment:

• KRooijackers
    replied
    Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
    On-topic: The only thing that is good is that medallions and battle energy are saved, but because of the rigged score system, you might as well face more noobs.
    Well, not always man. It really depends on the timezone, as I sometimes face only people with <2500 battlescore that all know reasonable strategies, but right now I'm facing people that would all die to round 8 regrow yellows. Moreover, I have the feeling a lot of noobies quit Battles now their progression is not saved, some even believe they're facing hackers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X