X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRooijackers
    replied
    Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
    I do know how to crop, but it seems important to show most of the blog.
    No man, it's irrelevant and makes the whole threat a mess. I'll cut off here, as this isn't related to the topic.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    Off-topic: BMCF is pretty much done for first.

On-topic: The only thing that is good is that medallions and battle energy are saved, but because of the rigged score system, you might as well face more noobs.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Log In
    replied
    Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
    Off topic: Learn to crop, please... Your post takes up 80% of this threat and of that 80%, about 90% is irrelevant. You could've quoted the blog too instead of making a picture, but ok. Besides, so many smileys for what? That one third of your whole sentence. Three crying smileys would already be enough for anyone to understand you're sad.

On topic: I sent Aaron a mail for an elaborated version of the current state of battles. If they're only transmissioning codes, it may be fixed in any day or might take weeks to fix this puzzle. There's so many options what makes fixing this glitch taking so long. We can only hope the developer can find his way throughout the coding world, and not be stuck in the labyrint of codes.
    I do know how to crop, but it seems important to show most of the blog.

Leave a comment:

• KRooijackers
    replied
    Off topic: Learn to crop, please... Your post takes up 80% of this threat and of that 80%, about 90% is irrelevant. You could've quoted the blog too instead of making a picture, but ok. Besides, so many smileys for what? That one third of your whole sentence. Three crying smileys would already be enough for anyone to understand you're sad.

On topic: I sent Aaron a mail for an elaborated version of the current state of battles. If they're only transmissioning codes, it may be fixed in any day or might take weeks to fix this puzzle. There's so many options what makes fixing this glitch taking so long. We can only hope the developer can find his way throughout the coding world, and not be stuck in the labyrint of codes.

Leave a comment:

• Can I Log In
    replied
    this means if the only person do sent fix it in time, the glitch will be up forever 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/17319...i-08-july-2016

Unfortunately there is some disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Anyone have any news about this? Is this ever going to be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• PygmieKing
    replied
    Really terrible when you've been waiting to start playing Battles for about 3 weeks now but can't unless you just never close the window ever.

Leave a comment:

• The Real Pessimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
    This bug has been around for 4 weeks now, I'm surprised NK still hasn't fixed this.
    It's an issue with the servers, you can see the wins and losses being added, but they don't properly save to the server so when you refresh the page, the additional wins and losses (along with the battlescore corresponding to them) disappear.

For NK: For Pete's sake stop updating SAS 4!
    Oh okay, thanks. Hopefully they fix it sometime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    This bug has been around for 4 weeks now, I'm surprised NK still hasn't fixed this.
    It's an issue with the servers, you can see the wins and losses being added, but they don't properly save to the server so when you refresh the page, the additional wins and losses (along with the battlescore corresponding to them) disappear.

For NK: For Pete's sake stop updating SAS 4!

Leave a comment:

• The Real Pessimist
    started a topic w/l ratio stuck?

w/l ratio stuck?

My w/l ratio has been stuck at the same for a while now. I still keep my shop purchases and battle score - what's up with that?
Working...
X