This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirino Kousaka
    W/L ratios don't even show up for me. It always says 0W/0L for the opponent for some reason.
    That's always been the case throughout the duration of the bug.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Wake up and fix it

Comment

EVERYONE!!! BE PATIENT BEFORE I MAKE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO [video=YouTube;mPCXbXagfKw]https://youtu.be/mPCXbXagfKw[/img]
        This glitch will be fixed soon. Just be patient before it puts 2X stress on NK.
        I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
          Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
          Last edited by KRooijackers; 29-07-16, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
            The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
            Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
            That's how the bug was paused. That happens but you never know. They may have done too much works that may me the cause for this pausing bug to happen.
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

We got one server up with a possible fix late last week. Looks like it's worked fine so we'll get the rest done today/soon after.

Comment

Good, we've got an ETA now.
                Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

All servers should be saving wins/losses now.

Comment

Looks like the issue is back, well it came back a few days ago when I last played it.

Comment

That happens to me sometime but after I play another game it starts to work again

Comment

That's a weird bug...

Comment

Working...
                        X