w/l ratio stuck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirino Kousaka
    W/L ratios don't even show up for me. It always says 0W/0L for the opponent for some reason.
    That's always been the case throughout the duration of the bug.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Wake up and fix it

Comment

EVERYONE!!! BE PATIENT BEFORE I MAKE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO [video=YouTube;mPCXbXagfKw]https://youtu.be/mPCXbXagfKw[/img]
        This glitch will be fixed soon. Just be patient before it puts 2X stress on NK.
        I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
          Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
          Last edited by KRooijackers; 29-07-16, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
            The bug is fixed?! Happy as f*ck!!!!

Edit: I refreshed and my progress is saved. The bug is fixed. HUGE PROPS TO THE DEVELOPER!
            Edit (2 hours later): I guess we're near there... I once again got the bug, but it worked 2 hours earlier. Not sure when the bug will be patched 100%.
            That's how the bug was paused. That happens but you never know. They may have done too much works that may me the cause for this pausing bug to happen.
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

We got one server up with a possible fix late last week. Looks like it's worked fine so we'll get the rest done today/soon after.

Comment

Good, we've got an ETA now.

Comment

All servers should be saving wins/losses now.

Comment

Looks like the issue is back, well it came back a few days ago when I last played it.

Comment

Working...
                    X