This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w/l ratio stuck?

My w/l ratio has been stuck at the same for a while now. I still keep my shop purchases and battle score - what's up with that?

This bug has been around for 4 weeks now, I'm surprised NK still hasn't fixed this.
    It's an issue with the servers, you can see the wins and losses being added, but they don't properly save to the server so when you refresh the page, the additional wins and losses (along with the battlescore corresponding to them) disappear.

For NK: For Pete's sake stop updating SAS 4!
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
      This bug has been around for 4 weeks now, I'm surprised NK still hasn't fixed this.
      It's an issue with the servers, you can see the wins and losses being added, but they don't properly save to the server so when you refresh the page, the additional wins and losses (along with the battlescore corresponding to them) disappear.

For NK: For Pete's sake stop updating SAS 4!
      Oh okay, thanks. Hopefully they fix it sometime soon.

Comment

Really terrible when you've been waiting to start playing Battles for about 3 weeks now but can't unless you just never close the window ever.

Comment

Anyone have any news about this? Is this ever going to be fixed?
          Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/17319...i-08-july-2016

Unfortunately there is some disappointment.
            , ,

Comment

this means if the only person do sent fix it in time, the glitch will be up forever 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
              I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Off topic: Learn to crop, please... Your post takes up 80% of this threat and of that 80%, about 90% is irrelevant. You could've quoted the blog too instead of making a picture, but ok. Besides, so many smileys for what? That one third of your whole sentence. Three crying smileys would already be enough for anyone to understand you're sad.

On topic: I sent Aaron a mail for an elaborated version of the current state of battles. If they're only transmissioning codes, it may be fixed in any day or might take weeks to fix this puzzle. There's so many options what makes fixing this glitch taking so long. We can only hope the developer can find his way throughout the coding world, and not be stuck in the labyrint of codes.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
                  Off topic: Learn to crop, please... Your post takes up 80% of this threat and of that 80%, about 90% is irrelevant. You could've quoted the blog too instead of making a picture, but ok. Besides, so many smileys for what? That one third of your whole sentence. Three crying smileys would already be enough for anyone to understand you're sad.

On topic: I sent Aaron a mail for an elaborated version of the current state of battles. If they're only transmissioning codes, it may be fixed in any day or might take weeks to fix this puzzle. There's so many options what makes fixing this glitch taking so long. We can only hope the developer can find his way throughout the coding world, and not be stuck in the labyrint of codes.
                  I do know how to crop, but it seems important to show most of the blog.
                  I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Off-topic: BMCF is pretty much done for first.

On-topic: The only thing that is good is that medallions and battle energy are saved, but because of the rigged score system, you might as well face more noobs.
                    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                      I do know how to crop, but it seems important to show most of the blog.
                      No man, it's irrelevant and makes the whole threat a mess. I'll cut off here, as this isn't related to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                        On-topic: The only thing that is good is that medallions and battle energy are saved, but because of the rigged score system, you might as well face more noobs.
                        Well, not always man. It really depends on the timezone, as I sometimes face only people with <2500 battlescore that all know reasonable strategies, but right now I'm facing people that would all die to round 8 regrow yellows. Moreover, I have the feeling a lot of noobies quit Battles now their progression is not saved, some even believe they're facing hackers.

Comment

I haven't gone onto battles for over a month. Anyone know if this has been fixed?
                          Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Just tried it, and it's still there.
                            , ,

Comment

W/L ratios don't even show up for me. It always says 0W/0L for the opponent for some reason.
                              Patience is a virtue. Please wait while we get Axl Rose to finish my Signature.
                              NK Stats:

Comment

Working...
                              X