regen rainbows or camo ceramics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regen rainbows or camo ceramics

if fast cooldown ceramics got moved to round 13 would it be better than the rainbows. camo is better than regen for ceramics because they don't regen when they are damaged and camo is dificualt to see. i think the ceramics would be better

I mean, they would have to use 3 lines, not 2. I would say Spaced Camo Ceramics are easily bypassed with Dart, Sniper (2-2), etc. Camo Ceramics can be used to bait an energy, then when the boost is on Cooldown, use the RR. RR > CC.

It's Showtime!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
      I mean, they would have to use 3 lines, not 2. I would say Spaced Camo Ceramics are easily bypassed with Dart, Sniper (2-2), etc. Camo Ceramics can be used to bait an energy, then when the boost is on Cooldown, use the RR. RR > CC.
      Ahem.... this is Flash.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

selll all your towers and rush your opponent with grouped regen rainbows either you win or he defeats them and ur ****ed

Comment

Camo Ceramics? Use a 3/2 or 4/2 Ninja.
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Heavy balloon rush?
            just use two or three 4/0 engineers
            make sure you always pick the trap in time (2-3 Ceramics are enough to fill 1 trap)

Comment

Originally posted by speedy05 View Post
              i mean, they would have to use 3 lines, not 2. I would say spaced camo ceramics are easily bypassed with dart, sniper (2-2), etc. Camo ceramics can be used to bait an energy, then when the boost is on cooldown, use the rr. Rr > cc.
              this is flash get out of here mobile player xd

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post

this is flash get out of here mobile player xd
                You react to an post that is nearly 8 months old after 1 already also nearly 8 months ago said that its flash (and that even much more friendly)

Comment

Working...
                X