Cornfield, Medium - Jul 14, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornfield, Medium - Jul 14, 2018

Cornfield, Medium with Obyn Greenfoot, Dart Monkeys, Druid Monkeys, and Monkey Aces.

Reward: 100MM and free 0-0-2 monkey ace

EDIT: Done with some DMs (1 4/0/2, 2 0/2/4, 2 0/4/2, and 2 0/3/2), a 3/2/0 druid, a 0/2/3 ace, and level 10-ish Obyn. Had to SMFC on rounds such as 40, 43, 46, 49, etc. I don't think I used SMFC on round 51.

Much harder than you think. Difficulty ramps at round 40.

Difficulty: 5.5/10
    Enjoyability: 7/10
    Last edited by lla26; 14-07-18, 03:47 AM.
    ||
    Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

I hear Mathgodpi says that this particular challenge is a lot more of a challenge.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

The strategy for this challenge is to spam 1|1|0 Druids and 3|2 Dart monkeys. You need 2|x|x Druids for lead bloons and 4|x|x or 3|2|0, x|3|x, or 0|2|4 Ace.

Comment

Camos are really annoying on this mission.
          I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

The best choices are spamming in Crossbowers, as well as adding 4/0/2 Juggernauts for the annoying Camo Leads.
            If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
              The strategy for this challenge is to spam 1|1|0 Druids and 3|2 Dart monkeys. You need 2|x|x Druids for lead bloons and 4|x|x or 3|2|0, x|3|x, or 0|2|4 Ace.
              Did you say "3|2" Dart Monkeys? Did you mean 3|0|2 Spike-O-Pults, 0|3|2 Triple Darters or did you mean 0|2|3 Crossbowers?

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                I hear Mathgodpi says that this particular challenge is a lot more of a challenge.
                Relatively speaking...............
                I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post

Did you say "3|2" Dart Monkeys? Did you mean 3|0|2 Spike-O-Pults, 0|3|2 Triple Darters or did you mean 0|2|3 Crossbowers?
                  Wait. 0|3|2 for Triple Shot and Enhanced Eyesight.

Comment

Working...
                  X