Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Meadows, Easy - Jul 12, 2018

Let's start making a daily thread!

Monkey Meadows, Easy. Rounds 1-40 with Striker Jones, Bomb Shooters, Ice Monkeys, and Spike Factories.

This one was pretty simple - Jones, then spactory spam. Easy isn't much of a challenge - I'm about to try the same towers on Hard.

When put it on a beginner map, the difficulty really should be set to hard in most cases.
    I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

^ True. Solved no selling with hero, 3/2/0 spactory, 0/4/2 bomb (used ability on MOAB in 40) and a 2/0/3 bomb.

Difficulty: 2/10
      Enjoyability: 5/10 (meh)
      ||
      Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

It can have an additional rule: Use only one of each tower.

Comment

Because the game is very new, we can't simply change the game to have all these fancy options of Daily Challenges. Because you know, some towers are subject to change over the time of the game's emerging towers.
          If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

For anyone looking for an extra challenge, it's possible to beat hard mode to Round 80 - no Permaspike!

Comment

I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

Quite easy challenge completed NLL with no Monkey Knowledge or Hero. Used an ice start.

I'm really hoping NK decides to allow us to disable monkey knowledge soon.......I won't have much of a motivation to play these challenges if they don't.
                This is my signature

Comment

Working...
                X