X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Challenges

Here's a video for the June 14 challenge:

How do these challenges work? Are they randomly generated like in BTD5 Steam? Are they the same for each person or different for each person?
    I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

They're manually set up by us. We've got a list of them that the game goes through. It'll be the same for everyone each day.
    We'll have more options as the game matures as they're pretty simple for now.

Comment

i just bought it from app store (iphone SE) and the monkey icons (also the ones from upgrade page) have a real bad image quality, is it a bug or it’s supposed to look like this? D:

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        They're manually set up by us. We've got a list of them that the game goes through. It'll be the same for everyone each day.
        We'll have more options as the game matures as they're pretty simple for now.
        I didn't mean to come across as rude or condescending when asking that; I was just curious. Apologies if it wasn't worded it as well as it should have been. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that the challenge system is similar to the BTD5 web format that we've become accustomed to.

Comment

Will we be able to suggest challenge as well as for BTD5?

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post

I didn't mean to come across as rude or condescending when asking that; I was just curious. Apologies if it wasn't worded it as well as it should have been. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that the challenge system is similar to the BTD5 web format that we've become accustomed to.
            Oh, no I didn't get any rudeness sorry if mine came across short!

I could see suggestions being used one day but not sure of it yet.

Comment

I'm glad there's something set up. DCs were the best part of BTD5

Comment

Solutions for both the 13th and the 14th respectively, bit confused on whether to change them to the 14th and 15th respectively as I was going by what the in game timer displays, but this tends to a bit confusing. Both were done without any power-ups, the second one was very tough until I got a working strategy going, enjoying the difficulty and challenges in general.

https://youtu.be/Ph_aToek3TI

https://youtu.be/zpP6F21QvYk

Comment

Here's my June 15th solution (always go by the date shown in the game).

(Note: I've cropped the video to remove an extra game that I played while streaming, but the video edit might not yet be complete)

Comment

I just got to level 20 and I can't play the DC because it's 'locked' - by needing to unlock the map/game mode does that mean I'll need to beat that specific map on hard to play the DC? Because I'm able to play it already via a normal game.

edit: Bit of playing around made me realise I haven't unlocked alternate bloon rounds yet, which I assume I get after beating the map on Hard once?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Spanky View Post
                      I just got to level 20 and I can't play the DC because it's 'locked' - by needing to unlock the map/game mode does that mean I'll need to beat that specific map on hard to play the DC? Because I'm able to play it already via a normal game.

edit: Bit of playing around made me realise I haven't unlocked alternate bloon rounds yet, which I assume I get after beating the map on Hard once?
                      Yep, just beat it on Hard, and you will be able to play this DC.

Comment

They are fun ^_^

Comment

For the 6/15 DC, I can say with utmost confidence that I'm literally the only one with an NLL of the farce. Here's a recording of it that goes up to clearing R40 because I get Lead To Rubber in the mix:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXyYXgr1xWc

Of course, I used Road Spikes. Without that, I'd have leaked 13 Lives. Well, okay, more like 20 because the lost money would have played a factor at given points. But it still shows how there are underlying design issues going on.

Comment

June 16 solution:

Comment

We should have a subforum for this.

Comment

Working...
                              X