Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Co-Op Suggestions for version 21.0 or 22.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Suggestion] Co-Op Suggestions for version 21.0 or 22.0

    Hello,

    After playing a lot of co-op mode, I would like to see expert tracks to be able to be played publicly as well as some other things I would like to see.
    • When the co-op game meets its player threshold to start, any players whom have joined within the last 5 seconds will have the option to opt out of the match and find another match.
    • Set a limit as to how many times players can join-hop matches per hour.
    • Adding Beginner Hard Mode variants to Long Games.
    • Have an "I'm an expert" toggle that enables players to join public matches using expert tracks.
      • Quick Game unlocks at Level 60. Includes Easy Difficulty on Expert tracks (90% Chance), and Deflation Mode for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Tracks (10% Chance)
      • Medium Game unlocks at Level 70. Includes Medium Difficulty and most variants on Expert Tracks (90% Chance), and Apocalypse for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Tracks (10% Chance).
      • Long Game unlocks at Level 80. Includes Hard Difficulty and most variants on Expert Tracks (90% Chance), Half Cash Mode on Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Tracks (10% Chance), CHIMPS mode on Beginner Tracks (Must create a 2 Player match and and toggle Public)
        • Deflation, Apocalypse and Half Cash mode still unavailable to expert tracks. Chimps unavailable to intermediate and above.

Working...
X